LG G3 User Reviews

8.5

NickPeters posted on Sep 14, 2015, 6:36 PM
Posts: 74; Member since: Oct 24, 2012

Great phone with crappy UI

NickPeters has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Great phone from LG, although it really makes me want to root it immediately because of the ugly UI and some system features and apps that are interesting at first sight but are actually not that much of a use after a while and are there to slow down the system and use up the memory. Some can be deactivated, some uninstalled but not all! Back buttons are great when you get used to them and it doesnt take long getting used. Design, screen and camera are the highlights.

Good looking, slick design but with not so premium materials used.
Might be just my carriers network coverage that is the problem but the reception is not as good as you would expect it.
Same reason as with the reception, but the speaker is good, loud enough.
WiFi is great with great range and with enough stable connection. The mobile network, again, cant decide if it is the carriers fault but on the outside, the signal is not so bad.
Beautiful, big and sharp screen is great for videos and photos. Sound quality for headphones is good. The back speaker could have been better though... but it does the job.
Manual controls missing! (Android 5.0) Other than that, excellent camera!
UI in general is terrible! So ugly, inconsistent, not always slow but can be buggy most of the time, with so many unnecessary features that probably are cause of those slowdowns. And, yes, the qHD display also is a big resource hog but, hey, at least it looks beautiful.
Does everything that it is supposed to do with no big problems. Can get hot sometimes but that is acceptable.
LG keyboard might be the only good thing there. Big screen allows for a pleasant typing experience.
One of the best there is!
Considering the screen resolution and its size, the battery life is quite exceptional.

Pros

• Display (one of the best out there)
  • Design (compact and light for a 5.5 inches)
  • Battery (great considering the specs)

Cons

• UI (ugly!)
  • Display (is a factor for battery life and performance)
  • Speaker (could be louder)

NickPeters alternatives:

Sovat_fc posted on Jul 21, 2015, 9:23 AM
Posts: 224; Member since: Aug 30, 2014

Only perfection can describe this beast!!!

Sovat_fc has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Here is a WP user returning to Android because of WP's lack of apps. I was so wrong that I thought all Android devices were crappy after 6 months of usage due to my experiencing in using low-end Android devices. Surprisingly, this phone clearly proves that I was absolutely wrong. In the end, I recommend everybody should try this one. I believe strongly that you won't be disappointed.

Pros

• Solid display
  • UI Speed
  • Amazing camera in light condition
  • Ultimate Performance

Cons

• This only drawback of its I've found is its battery. However, it lasts one day that is good enough for my work.

integrazimmy posted on May 31, 2015, 12:20 AM
Posts: 60; Member since: May 30, 2015

Phenomenal phone w/great price!!! Highly Recommend!!!

integrazimmy has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Last year I wanted a phone that was sleek, fast, bright and could handle multi-tasking very well. I had thought of getting the Galaxy S5, but opted for the LG G3, and I was happy about my decision. With its great angles, thin bezels, rear positioned volume and power buttons, I really felt that the only concern about It's mass which might've been a problem faded away after only one day!!! It's 5.5 inch QHD display is amazingly crispy!!! I had never purchased a premium phone until this one. But after toying with phones the like of Alcatel One Touch Fierce & the LG L70, I was very frustrated about their multi-tasking capabilities, so I was willing to try a USED LG G3!!! I'm very happy I did because this phone has enough RAM (3GB) to have multiple apps open. I generally run back and forth between Gmail, 9 Chrome windows, YouTube, Calendar, Clock, Phone, Calculator, Google Maps, Gallery, Think Free Viewer, Sound Recorder, Text Messaging and Settings (this drives my wife MAD, and when she has to use my phone, she closes them all, lol). The LG G3 is able to hold all of them open in the background without the need to reload them when I switch back without much of a performance compromise. This is GREAT for me, and allows me to do more in a short period of time!!! The only thing I would say (and mind you, I love this phone) is that the Adreno 330 GPU was not powerful enough to handle such a power hungry QHD display, and I can see it struggle at times when switching back to the home screen...

Pros

• Great CPU Snap Dragon 801
  • Phenomenal QHD Display
  • Great Multi-tasking Power
  • Great Battery Life
  • Ergonomically Pleasing
  • Tons of RAM (3GB)
  • Great Phone Call Quality
  • Loud Rear Speaker
  • Great Pictures & Video

Cons

• Adreno 330 can barely hang, but works for most ppl

ivanprskalo posted on Apr 04, 2015, 6:39 AM
Posts: 124; Member since: Dec 09, 2010

Very, very good but sensitive phone.

ivanprskalo has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I don't like this new bleached, too simplified UI, G2 colorful UI was more my cup of tea.. BUT, I enjoy using this phone, I use it as my work phone, but also for entertainment. Using it is absolutely delight, but I get very angry when I find new scratch on it, and I got 3 on display, nothing big, those are hair like scratches but it was never dropped and I keep close eye on it all the time. I have purchase additional 3 original back doors, so I got one in gold, blue and red plus titanium gray that came with it... Now, every one of this back plates have marks on it, from regular usage... I have glass backed Sony xperia Z3 compact, regular Z3, HTC Desire Eye, Samsung Galaxy Note II and Sony xperia SP. None of these suffer form this kind of fragility. LG needs to put stronger back plate on it's phones IMO.
Camera on this phone is awesome.
Display also awesome.
Sometimes can get warm but, well I play Injustice on it..
Battery life is ok, when you take into consideration that this is QHD screen...
All in all, I recommend this phone..

It's so damn sensitive, easily prone to scratches ans scuffs... Display isn't so tough like should be, I kept it in my pocket of hoodie with else but xperia Z3 compact, and G3 gets scratch on couple of places, including screen! How is that possible.. Z3c was without any mark... and I better don't begin on the fragility and sensitivity of the back side... Also, top, bottom and sides of the phone are sensitive.. I guess you have to keep close eye on G3 or protect it all the way...
I guess reception in S.Korea isn't a big problem, they have strong signal everywhere.... But where I live or in the rest of the world, phones NEED to catch signal much better. I had this issues with my G2 also... (but not with let's say HTC Desire EYE or xperia Z3)
This is ok, sometimes quiet..
G3 kicks internet around like piece of cake.. No problems or issues here, wonderful experience..
Wonderful, everything looks great, smooth, snappy and awesome... I don't know where I put gaming, but sometimes, occasional dropped frames can occur... in heavy games like Injustice: Gods among us...
Camera is very very good, strong point of this phone.. Pictures look great, and realistic too. I have to admit, better than on my other phones Z3c, Z3, EYE...)
Speed of light...
Battery don't hold like I want but, well maybe I'm too spoiled with xperia Z3 (and Z3 compact)... Also, sometimes I find it too big for regular sized pockets, when it rings tricky to get it out.. Especially while driving.
LG keyboard is kinda ok, but there is always alternative in Swiftkey. In fact Swiftkey is and should be main choice, and al others alternative...
Best one I ever lay my eyes on... I mean on par with Note 4...
Good but not great. Let's just say it's good enough, and it's replaceable.

Pros

• Beautiful, big, crispy, colorful display
  • Awesome camera
  • Lots of storage (I got 32GB model, plus there is microSD slot)
  • Fast UI (although I don't like how bleached it looks)
  • Looks great and feels good in hand.
  • Phone is fast, got fast SoC and lots of RAM

Cons

• I don't like this new bleached, too simplified UI, G2 colorful UI was more my cup of tea..
  • Too sensitive to scratches, and I don't abuse phones, I care about them...
  • Could do better with bigger battery..

ivanprskalo alternatives:

rnagic posted on Mar 09, 2015, 11:19 PM
Posts: 215; Member since: Jul 13, 2014

Almost too much

rnagic has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I don't even like big phones, but the flooded the market in 2014. In spite of the plastic, I really like the design of the phone. The display is a little dim in direct sunlight, but it's not as big of a deal as some would suggest. The software was a surprise for me. I never thought I would put any of it to use. The subtle gestures are actually practical, and it throws me off when other phones I use don't have them.

On another note, the phone does stutter sometimes and I don't feel like it should. Also, the battery life just makes it through a long work day (12+ Hrs), but I'll run out of juice before I actually go to bed. That's kind of annoying considering the size of the battery.

I still don't like big phones, but I won't knock any points off for that.

A little clunky at times.

Pros

• nice design in spite of a plastic build
  • useful software gestures
  • excellent screen to phone ratio

Cons

• sluggish ui at times
  • battery life needs improvement
  • screen should be brighter

Muzhhur posted on Mar 06, 2015, 5:28 PM
Posts: 261; Member since: Sep 14, 2012

LG G3 Great phone almost perfect, just almost

Muzhhur has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great Quality build, feels like non plastic.
Great camera, fast and accurate, lacks in lowlight condition (far from perfcet lumia 1020)
UI Laggy fell to be smooth all the time, should be 3 gb ram to help it.

Pros

• Amazing Display
  • Great Camera in standard conditions
  • Great Build quality feels non plastic
  • tech over the top

Cons

• UI laggy
  • Camera should be better in low light
  • Should be 3gb ram

Muzhhur alternatives:

jessyi posted on Mar 06, 2015, 2:44 PM
Posts: 327; Member since: Jan 08, 2015

impressed with LG

jessyi has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I was afriad to make a jump from samsung to LG. I did and im glad i did.i lobe the features and the screen of this beast. I love the fast focus, loud speakers,UI,and back bottons..at 1st it was laggy at times but with some tweaks now is fluent and speedy.

HockeyDood posted on Feb 01, 2015, 6:09 PM
Posts: 80; Member since: May 14, 2010

Proceed with caution

HockeyDood has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Initially I loved this phone. Coming from a Note 3 I loved the size of the G3 being slightly smaller than the Note 3. Also I like that LG gets OS updates out quicker than Samsung, which is what first drew me in. For me, the G3 was just small enough widthwise I can easily use it one handed and never feel like it's about to fall or I'll lose my 'grip' on it, which I didn't have with the Note 3. However, now that I've had the phone for a while this is easily among the worst phone's I've had in the last 3 years. The auto correct is absolutely pathetic. Constant incorrect corrections, frequently to words that aren't even words. The stock swype type keyboard is embarassing. When attempting to swype, spaces are not always automatically entered. Sometimes you have to manually add them so you don't end up with 4 words worth of letters squished together forming 1 word, which will be autocorrected to something you weren't even close to entering. At least on my Note 3 when that would happen, it would recognize the mistype and actually try to figure out what you meant.

The camera is pretty good on it's own. I took several night shots recently of the Vegas skyline from my hotel room and they came out great. However the laser would show up in the reflection of the window and there was no way to turn it off, ruining the shot. The panoramic method used is reminiscent of an iPhone 4. It takes a full boxed image capture 1 block at a time, and at each block you have to pause for 3-5 seconds for...

Pros

• Good size without being unusable 1 handed
  • Quick loading of apps and web pages

Cons

• Worst auto correct I've ever used (even worse than T9)
  • Panoramic fuctionality is the worst I've ever seen

valneja posted on Jan 24, 2015, 2:06 AM
Posts: 32; Member since: Dec 21, 2014

awesome

valneja has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great phone, feels nice in the hand and I just love it. It is a bit laggy sometimes when scrolling home screen, but with a launcher I fixed it. LG company has proven that they know how to make good phone.

zachki17 posted on Jan 16, 2015, 3:10 AM
Posts: 294; Member since: Sep 14, 2014

Best Phone i ever Had

zachki17 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I'm Happy with my G3 ..... One of the best phone in the market .... And im waiting for the g4. It will be my next phone .... i hope if they improuve the battery life and use P-oled Display like the lg g flex 2 ... And 4gb of ram

Pros

• 13 Mp camera with OIS
  • 5.5 Inch Quad HD DISPLAY
  • Slim Bezels

Cons

• Battrie life

Cela911 posted on Jan 15, 2015, 8:36 AM
Posts: 18; Member since: Jan 15, 2015

LG G3 is a great smarphone!!!

Cela911 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Makes my list of top 5 smartphones for 2014 and is a great phone to live with day to day. Battery life could have been a tad better although its not bad. The screen is great for playing games on and watching movies. The camera is one of the best I've seen on a phone to date.

Pros

• Great screen to play games on and watch movies
  • Great camera to capture moments
  • Simple to use UI
  • Thin Bezels
  • Light weight for its size

Cons

• Battery life could have been better
  • Rear facing speaker

Cela911 alternatives:

pleezzzz posted on Jan 02, 2015, 4:16 PM
Posts: 30; Member since: Sep 03, 2013

lg g4 is on its way, owed the lgg3 since july,nothing like it.

pleezzzz has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Best phone by far,I can deal with battery,just 40 for a new one to carry if I got to,when I'm not during the wireless charger,goes great with my 8.3 gpad.can't wait till may,lgg4 is going to be vicious,and everyone should take notice what LG has done in the last 2 years.

How many hours of straight use 5to 6

Pros

• fast,ui is nice,like everything really,cam is brilliant,,cant wait to may 15'

pleezzzz alternatives:

Ksupowercat13 posted on Oct 12, 2014, 2:57 PM
Posts: 15; Member since: Jul 15, 2011

Best Phone I've owned

Ksupowercat13 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

LG did a really good job on this phone. You can tell that they really put thought into the design aspect of this phone (the bezels are sexy and they should be like this on evey phone!). As for the screen, no its not an AMOLED screen but it has very natural looking colors. For me brightness isnt that important because i never have the phone's brightness turned all the way up. The screen is SUPER sharp and I can say after owning the S5, you CAN tell the difference between 2k and FHD resolutions I don't care what anyone says. With overall responsiveness I give it an 8.5 because it does seem to lag a little bit if you have a STOCK phone (I root my phones and get rid of the bloatware), after getting rid of all the bloatware the phone is honestly the fastest phone i have ever used and I've owned the HTC M8 and the S5 especially if you switch the phone to ART. The camera takes beautiful pictures, dont listen to bad reviews about the camera (if there are any). Straight to the point the camera is awesome, very sharp pictures with lots of detail. I dont have any complaints about the video recording either but I'm not a professional photographer. The 3 gigs of RAM really help this phone with everyday usage, even after not clearing the recent apps for a while i never had the phone slow down on me while opening other apps or playing games this thing is a BEAST! The only real let down was the battery. Honestly it's average and i got around 2-3 hrs screen on time with light to medium usage.

Overall...

Pros

• Awesome Screen
  • Small Bezels
  • Camera with laser focus
  • Everyday usage is beastly!

Cons

• Battery wasnt as good as i thought but still good!

fo0ling posted on Oct 06, 2014, 12:25 AM
Posts: 19; Member since: Jul 07, 2013

2014 Best Smartphone of the Year!

fo0ling has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's been a week that I have been with this phone, and wow, I will never switch again! It's too good to be true, because of the display that is crisp and vibrant, the UI speed being so superb, and everything else is beyond terrific! I am not even exaggerating! You have to get this phone! :D

It feels great to hold with one hand, despite being a phablet-sized device. I also like the metal-ish finish of the back cover, too!
This camera would have done better in low light conditions. But overall, my favorite is the laser auto-focus and OIS!
I can see a little lag when going to the home screen from any app, in which I could forgive.
Lasted for 2 days on a single charge. Not bad!

Pros

• Design is awesome for one handed usage
  • Doesn't overheat compared to other smartphones
  • IR Blaster

Cons

• Camera would have done better in low light conditions

AppleSucks2012 posted on Sep 09, 2014, 2:39 PM
Posts: 6; Member since: Jul 10, 2012

Best Android Smartphone. LG G3 A true winner and great all rounder

AppleSucks2012 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

LG G3 is a dream come true. The Display is amazing QHD does make a difference. Those saying its screen sucks must be really crazy. The screen is sharp and 2k is the future of Android Phones. Everything is clear and crisp. You can browse the web with ease and nothing looks faded or blurry even if the brightness is low. If you feel 2k is not for you then just forget it but it looks stunning. Another thing is that I haven't found any sort of lag or stutter. A lot of Galaxy Note owners have made negative comments for this device that it stutters which is not true. If any apps takes milli second to open it doesn't mean it's lagging. The UI is really nice and clean. Wish it was like stock Android on the Nexus 5. Battery life is nice if not the best. But anyways I get around 18 hours with moderate use. The build quality is plastic but gives a feeling of a brushed metallic look from the back. I have white color LG G3. The bezels have been reduced and the QHD True HD Display is fantastic. Call quality is superb. The Cameras is superb. The Laser Auto Focus is a very handy feature and well done to LG for making it possible. 4k (Ultra HD) recording was brilliant but at times you might feel the video is little bit shaky. Hoepfully I think they will solve this issue in the G4. The 1 Watt Speaker on the back is good but not as good as HTC One M8 and Oppo find 7. Hope LG makes and improvement on the G4. Smart Keyboard is my a sweet option for those who have big hands and can easily adjust according...

Pros

• QHD display, Knock Code Feature, Laser Auto Focus

Cons

• Wish it had a better battery, I want metallic build quality, Want dual speakers like htc one m8. Ultra HD recording feature was a bit shaky.

AppleSucks2012 alternatives:

NationGuettaTR posted on Aug 24, 2014, 1:48 PM
Posts: 38; Member since: Dec 28, 2013

Awesome! (LG G3 D855 32 GB ROM/3 GB LPDDR3 RAM)

NationGuettaTR has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

After all that LG fails on software, desing and hardware this is a masterpiece! LG did right turn with G3. I'm so happy that my phone doesn't lagged. I don't even saw a mini-lag. Works perfectly! But sometimes its heats up a bit. But it doesn't affect phone performance. May the some benchmarks show disappoinment but best phone i've ever had after 6 years with Samsung!

Looks like it's premium materials and have hard back cover. Simply the TITAN version looks amazing!
Such smooth performance on internet. Haven't tried LTE yet due to my country still not supports it. But wi-fi speed is really excellent for me! (I have 20mbit fiber connection)
Smooth music & video player, it looks even amazing with 1440P youtube support. Not lagged in 1440P
The laser optic+OIS made the camera ultimately better! I can snap that moment with one touch. Simply clever and useful idea!
Smooth & flat UI makes user more comfortable. I love UI's that almost pure, not heavily modified like TouchWiz and makes phone ultra-laggy. Loved that idea too, UI is another important part for me!
Long lasting, QHD display and Quick-Circle made this phone even more amazing. I'm replying my messages or listening music without opening case!
The new keyboard make input more easier and that configurable keyboard height is made it more easier for me.
Such an amazing and colorful screen that reflects every bit ultimately detailed and greatly sharp. Never disappointed about it loved this feature on my G3!
It's really good but can be better of course

Pros

• QHD Screen
  • LTE Cat 4 (Global Availability)
  • 3 GB RAM
  • Flat UI
  • Smooth Performance
  • Zero lag

Cons

• Sometimes it heats when playing games but i think its normal heat due to temp. (Almost 40C here)

Cha7520 posted on Jul 30, 2014, 10:56 PM
Posts: 222; Member since: Oct 31, 2010

Awesome Phone! Best phone of 2014!

Cha7520 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

What an awesome phone!! The 2k display is out of this world! I love the simple design of the phone! The 13 MP camera is really clear and takes sharp pictures. Phone call voices are loud and clear. There is no lag or shutter like the Samsung Galaxy s5! I LOVE this phone!!

pslee posted on Jul 18, 2014, 8:07 AM
Posts: 40; Member since: Dec 05, 2012

i am seriously concerned about LG. how can they make G4 any better than this? they have their work cut out for them!!!

pslee has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

best phone I ever used. coming from NOTE 2, this is a huge upgrade. even it has a plastic back cover, it really feels like metal. 99 percent of people put cover on, so there is no point to have a metal back cover. get this phone. you will not regret.

Seattletech posted on Sep 21, 2014, 2:18 AM
Posts: 54; Member since: May 14, 2014

Is LG G3's new UI the only reason why it's better than the G2?

Seattletech has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

**Edited 9-20**
Funny how people downvoted this the most because I didn't give the g3 an amazing review.
Now that its been over 3 months. I still stand by everything i wrote. There are numerous reports of the usb connection breaking/getting loose after time. Visit XDA forum and you will see many people that had the g2 and g3 have returned to their g2 with g3 rom = 2 more hours of screen time and its much faster. The Camera is great in bright light but still needs a few settings like iso. Still a great phone but there are some quality control issues with the phone.

Great phone if you are coming from any other phone besides a G2 with G3 rom.
If you are coming from a phone over a year old. You will notice a huge advancement in where phones are now. Makes the iphone 5s tech feel 4 years old

Pros

• SLIM BEZELS
  • 5.5
  • REMOVABLE BATTERY
  • MICRO SD
  • NICE WEIGHT

Cons

• USB 2.0
  • USB CONNECTION
  • BATTERY LIFE IS WORSE THAN G2
  • SIDE BEZEL IS LARGER THAN THE G2
  • CAMERA VIDEO SOFTWARE NEEDS A FEW MORE SETTINGS
  • SCREEN NOT AS BRIGHT

baibhav93 posted on Jul 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
Posts: 24; Member since: May 09, 2014

a display monster

baibhav93 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

THE WINNER FROM LG...G3 it is...stunning display having a resolution of 2560*1440p....WOW!!! n LASER AUTO FOCUS....DSLR QUALITY IMAGES(ALTHOUGH ITS A SHADE UNDER XPERIA Z2)...EXCEPTIONAL...people,it is a SAMSUNG KILLER...

• screen
  • build

Cons

No Cons

baibhav93 alternatives:

Tizen007 posted on Jul 14, 2014, 10:43 PM
Posts: 575; Member since: Jan 07, 2014

More than just a stunning display

Tizen007 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

LG G3 has a stunning QHD display, friendly user interface, classy, elegant but simple design, way better-than-expected battery life, fast processing speed with no lags, smart, and innovative keyboard is amazing and much more. The most notable feature is the camera: It is virtually impossible to take a blurry picture with the G3 thanks to its laser auto focus feature. It was a highly anticipated phone before it came out, and it has lived up to its glory of its predecessor.

Pros

• Laser auto focus
  • Smart keyboard
  • QHD display

Cons

No Cons

Tizen007 alternatives:

CellularNinja posted on Jul 14, 2014, 11:32 AM
Posts: 306; Member since: Sep 27, 2011

Extremely solid all-around smartphone

CellularNinja has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

While the beautiful screen is certainly the selling point and maybe the only feature that blows me away, I have very little complaints about the phone, and it is one of the best all around smartphones I have ever used (akin to the Galaxy S3 at its time).

Build quality: This may come as a surprise to some, as it did to me, but the build quality of the G3 is excellent. While the vast majority of the device sans screen is plastic, it does not carry the same feel as the plastic on say, the Galaxy S (disclaimer: I had the S3 for 2 years and absolutely loved it, just using it as an example). The plastic almost feels heavy, but in a good way. I know there is a sheet of metal in the back, but as that's very thin I struggle to pinpoint that as the reason. I think it is just a thicker harder plastic. All this to say that you won't get the premium feel that you may with the M8 (had the M8 for about two months), it is a step above most plastic phones and exceeded my expectations. When I pull off the back it does not feel flimsy, and I trust it to not wear down after a year of my abuse. The buttons on the back are very sturdy and well designed. I love the smooth metallicy power button for some reason.

Sexiness: The look of the phone, while not stunning or inspiring, is quite attractive. I didn't put much stock in the "metal brush look" that I saw in the articles and videos, because every OEM says something like that. But this is no marketing ploy, the back of the dark gray version really...

Pros

• Awe-inspiringly crisp screen
  • Extremely fast
  • Camera is very nice
  • Screen-bezel ratio
  • Custom skin is nice
  • Charges very fast
  • Replaceable Battery
  • IR-blaster for controlling external media

MSamy37 posted on Oct 01, 2016, 12:54 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 10, 2014

Great but no luck with me

MSamy37 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The phone was really good since I bought, started to have problems after 6 months of usage. The battery is being so weak, the monitor got damaged just when it fell less than 1 meter.. but multi-tasking, UI Speed, call quality, internet, display resolution, perfect.

Pros

• UI is fast
  • Everyday usage
  • Great Display "2K"
  • Internet is fast
  • Good camera

Cons

• Battery is starting to be really weak
  • Screen is damaged really sensitively

MSamy37 alternatives:

mtlguy1 posted on Aug 16, 2016, 1:52 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 16, 2016

Best phone I have ever had

mtlguy1 has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

Good price, excellent performance, I bought additional battery, very easy to change. Performs better than most expensive phones. Screen responds very well, i used to have an issue clicking on the wrong keys with my old phone, not with this one.

Pros

• Good touch screen, easy to change battery

Cons

No Cons

millicow posted on May 09, 2016, 8:11 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: May 09, 2016

Good phone, great software

millicow has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I like the LG version of Android, for the most part. The quick settings in the notification menu are nice and the Quick Remote app is awesome. The home screen is pretty customizable but Nova Launcher is still better. The gallery and music apps aren't that good.

The plastic is kind of cheap on the back and if you drop it the back and battery can pop out.
The reception is fine; the only reason I have problems is because where I live.
I haven't had any problems
This, along with call quality and reception, depend on the carrier, not really the phone. Internet is fine; I just have problems because of where I live.
I don't like the default music app. The gallery doesn't have a way to select multiple pictures at once, which is very annoying.
The camera is okay
It's a little slow sometimes, but overall is pretty good.
I like it
I hate the default keyboard, so I use SwiftKey
The pixels are so small you almost can't see them. I would give a 10 but 5.5 inches is a little big, and sometimes it's hard reaching across the screen with one hand.
The battery lasts about 6 hours with moderate usage. I have bought an extended battery with 6500 mAh that lasts me all day.

Pros

• Some great software, like the Quick Remote, and the customizable settings in the notification menu
  • Screen has great pixel density

Cons

• I don't like the music app
  • I don't like the gallery
  • Battery isn't that great
  • Crappy keyboard