Huawei Valiant User Reviews

thespiritofyah posted on Oct 20, 2013, 6:34 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 20, 2013

Worth every penny!!

thespiritofyah has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This phone accessing the T-Mobile network on MetroPCS RATES ARE A WIN-WIN. I've found that 3G on this phone is betta than 4G on the MetroPcs. It plays Youtube videos very well. I don't like the stock music player. I downloaded Poweramp which is much betta. The camera is ok and it has no flash which is one downfall as well as it not having a front-face camera. I also downloaded DU-Battery Saver that does a good job of increasing battery longevity. This is a good phone on a great service.

Pros

• On the T-Mobile Network
  • Youtube videos plays well

Cons

• Camera resolution, no flash, no front-facing

memothebeatles posted on Oct 16, 2013, 5:48 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 16, 2013

Perfect android phone for starters

memothebeatles has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The texting is great I love Swype it makes life much simpler. It's the same size as the IPhone 5 and I love the jelly bean 4.1 and 1 ghz dual core processor. The battery life is perfect and I the feel of it.

I love the feeling in my hands
The reception is great and clean
Call quality is perfect
Internet is great facebook, twitter, and instagram runs smoothly on the jelly bean 4.1
Although at times YouTube might be slow but it's all good
The 3.2 camera is clean especially in instagram and facebook
The speed is flawless
The battery life good I'm a full time student and this phone does the job
The texting I'd good I love the Swype
The 4 inch display is really nice and good
Battery life is good it comes installed with power manager to keep up with your battery life

Pros

• 4 inch display
  • 1 ghz dual core
  • jelly bean 4.1
  • 4 gb memory

robwin12000 posted on Sep 21, 2013, 12:36 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 16, 2013

Excellent Mid Range 3g Cell Phone That Responds Like A 4g Cell Phone

robwin12000 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Metro PCS great deals for the price of $79.00 you get a 3g cell phone that acts like a 4g Cell phone . Yes the Huawei Valiant is a great deal for anyone who wants a great working cell phone . I bought my Huawei Valiant at the main Metro PCS store in Homestead Florida . I had the $50.00 plan for my LG Optimus M+ which was a very good phone . The first night I used the 3g Huawei Valiant I was surprised at how very fast it was . For the first time I was able to watch You Tube without it stopping and starting and reloading all the time this was great . The next day I tried to watch a You Tube video it was slow like the other 3g phone . I figured out I must have used all of my 4g service . Taking a chance I called up Metro PCS and ordered the $60.00 dollar plan . Wow what a difference this made , the Huawei Valiant was fast again lightening fast indeed . I knew something was weird with this Huawei Valiant phone so for a month I went to Metro PCS main office in Homestead Florida and tried out all of Metro's display phones that were 4g . What I found out is that my phone was way faster then the Nokia Lumia 521 window phone which was set on Wifi while I was only using Metro's $60.00 4g Plan . So I then tried it against two of Metro PCS 4g LG $149.00 phones LG phones were on the 4g network also like mine was . The two LG phones were only slightly faster then my Huawei Valiant phone but only slightly faster . Then I tried mine against the flagship phones Metro PCS had on display Samsung...

Pros

• Fast Internet
  • Watching YouTube Videos
  • Easy To Use
  • Responds Like A 4g Phone
  • Picture Quality On Screen
  • Speed Test Done On Phone