Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Huawei P8 lite User Reviews Back

JoseRocha posted on Jan 29, 2016, 12:23 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 29, 2016

6 Months Usage

JoseRocha has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I justified my rate in every section.

The only cons I have to underline here are the sound, the earpiece doesn't seem to be too loud. At least not loud enough for me.

I suggest you to keep up with the EMUI updates and use Google Keyboard. It's the best phone I've bought so far. Looking forward for a Mate S or 8.

The aluminium feels premium, the plastic makes it not bendable and flexible. The glass makes it feel classy. There is no reason no to love this build.
It even updated on EMUI 3.1, it enhanced the HQ of calls.
No problems ever, I use a 100Mb/s connection and I instantly download apps.
Plays videos in PURE 720p and even hides the navigation bar for you so you can enjoy all your 5" of screen.
It's not the sharpest camera I've seen, and I think Windows Phone wins in the camera business because of the Carl Zeiss lens and stabilization controls, but It's still a 13Mp and it takes great shots and comes with great root effects and modes.
There is nothing you can complain about EMUI. It's faster than iPhone (tested basic UI VS an iPhone 6) it's smooth, it's getting even smoother with updates, resembles the simplicity of iOS. It's easy, you get the essential shortcuts everywhere with the chance to change them.
It's my daily phone for 6 months. Replaced my old Windows Phone. And I really did like Windows Phone, so this really is a hella Android to make me change OS.
SWIPE SWIPE SWIPE ! I recommend you to remove Huawei's Swipe Keyboard and use Google's Keyboard (which also includes swipe) it's not that the Huawei keyboard is bad, but the Google Keyboard will feel smoother and faster actually. 2x faster at least.
It's not Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus ! It's a 5" 720p HD display ! And you feel the HD. The only way for you to see a pixel is to get really close to the smartphone in a way that you'd never use a phone in your life. By the normal distance, even if you get your eyes closer to the phone to see something you won't noitice any pixels. It's sharp. (I suggest you to change the temperature of the colors from DEFAULT to COLD. I think it looks even sharper, but it's just my opinion.)
So many complains and after 6 months I don't have any to make. It's a good battery, for such a beast phone it's quite understandable that it drains after a day (14 ~ 24h). I use 4G, WiFi, Maximum Brightness, Location, Auto Sync, and I get back home for dinner with about 30~40% battery.

Pros

• Thin Build
  • Fast UI
  • Resistant/Durable
  • Great Touchscreen
  • Performance
  • NFC

Cons

• Earpiece
  • Sound Overall
  • Stuck with Dual-Sim

EslamEmad posted on Oct 12, 2015, 4:56 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 12, 2015

Fantastic !!

EslamEmad has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It's a great smart phone and his price is very good !

It gives you a great Display quality , Amazing performance and a wonderful Design especially

the white version , the camera is good not the best but it gives you a very good quality at all

especially the front camera it takes a great selfie pics !

At all it's a Fantastic phone , with a good price !

• Performance
  • UI Speed
  • Multimedia

simone5383 posted on Jul 20, 2015, 10:06 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 17, 2015

The Best....

simone5383 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The best phone I ever had. Amazing!! Incredible.

Camera is great. Cool!! I had Iphones 3-4 and 5s... but this is the best one. Really amazing.

Huawei is one of the best "new" company! Trust me and buy it! Amazing!

Plastic, but good plastic

• UI SPeed

Cons

• UI Speed

Johnywalker posted on Jul 08, 2015, 2:01 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 08, 2015

Huawei p8 lite

Johnywalker has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The phone is really great, i have it less then a month now but it is really great. The battery is really not poor its really good. I think this phone is much better then the samsung s4. I had that phone and it sucked a litte bit.

Pros

• Good battery