Huawei Ascend G7 User Reviews

9.5

abdiel posted on Jan 08, 2016, 4:03 PM
Posts: 7; Member since: Jan 08, 2016

Great phone for the price

abdiel has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

You won't believe this is a Chinese phone, phone design is beautiful, it looks like a premium phone, rear camera takes really good pics but front camera is not that great to be honest, phone is fluid but it may lag sometimes but using a cleaner app did the job for me most of the time.

Reception is outstanding, I went on vacation with my girlfriend to a small town in Mexico, she has an Iphone 6s plus and she didn't have any reception at all, not even 3G, but my Huawei G7 had full H+, we both have the same phone company btw, we couldnt believe it , this experience made me come here to write this review.

Definitely the best phone for the price.

Pros

• 2 GB RAM
  • Reception is better than an iPhone
  • Big screen 5'5

Cons

• Screen quality, it breaks easily
  • No Lollipop yet
  • Screen brightness
  • Lack of accesories (depending where you live)

LeBart posted on Jun 10, 2015, 7:20 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 10, 2015

The best value for money at the moment

LeBart has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I was skeptical before purchasing this phone. Since I've had Samsung S3 Galaxy before this one, I expected that something made by Huawei wouldn't be as good as a Samsung product. However, I bought it because of its large display (I needed something like that for I'm a journalist). I was wrong, 'cause the Huawei Ascend G7 is an excellent mobile offering almost everything you can find in much more expensive devices. I don't like that the battery is integrated but it lasts two days between two charging which is something that is impossible with the S3.

Excellent build quality
Better than my previous phones (and expensive ones)
Better than my previous mobiles.
Better than anything I had before

Pros

• User friendly, excellent battery, nice interface, good camera, excellent build quality and excellent overall design

Cons

• integrated battery