Apple iPhone 7 Plus User Reviews

vaick posted on Oct 30, 2018, 6:25 AM
Posts: 10; Member since: Feb 26, 2018

The best iphone ever

vaick has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

This phone is amazing. It is fast, the photos, videos and all camera features are amazing. The battery is up and running for two days. If I use a social network I have battery for 24 hours. I tried iPhone X and it seems like it is a little bit faster, but I think that iPhone the series PLUS is the best.

Pros

• The battery stays 2 days.
  • Big screen

Cons

No Cons

vaick alternatives:

syed_itsa posted on Aug 07, 2018, 4:10 PM
Posts: 47; Member since: Feb 05, 2015

For Me Best Phone So For

syed_itsa has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

I switched from iPhone 6S to 7 Plus. I can feel the difference. That phone is not only fast but also reliable. Design is pretty impressive . Apple did a good job for space. I have 128 and 256 gb space on both of my iphone 7 Plus

IronTech posted on Sep 05, 2017, 11:07 PM
Posts: 153; Member since: May 27, 2016

iPhone 7 Plus may limit you in term of customization, but it perfectly fits somebody who loves smooth experience on a smartphone

IronTech has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I currently have SG Tab S2, LG G5 and this beast. I just can't say which one is the best as they're great in their own way. However, what I love about this phone is its camera, smoothness and battery life, but have to admit it, it's bulky. It's uncomfortable for most especially those who have small palms like me.

Pros

• Camera in light condition
  • Its smoothness is insane
  • UI speed is unmatched

Cons

• Camera in low light disappoints me
  • Struggling to handle it with one hand
  • Lacking headphone jack annoys me

Muklee posted on Apr 20, 2017, 8:16 AM
Posts: 7; Member since: Oct 16, 2014

Best phone so far

Muklee has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Switching from Galaxy S7 I'm more, than pleased with the 7Plus (even if I loved the Sammy), a phone that is close to perfect for my needs. Most of the default apps are great (email, calendar) and syncing well within iOS. Might be boring design but much less stress than with android where you always have to adjust things to keep it working and iOS delivers more stable performance. Since 10.3 haven't experienced any bugs.

Sturdy and nice finish
Safari is more fluid than Chrome and sync well with iPad, mac...
Close to perfect but could be smaller though
Landscape mode keyboard with strange settings
Nice looking, sharp and natural colors, but not as stunning as it was on my Galaxy S7
Lasts the whole day, absolutely no matter what, slow charging but very good standby stamina

Pros

• User interface and smoothness
  • Overall performance
  • Screen with optimal resolution and natural look

Cons

• Large bezels
  • Boring design

Muklee alternatives:

patrickf3 posted on Jan 19, 2017, 12:20 PM
Posts: 43; Member since: Feb 11, 2015

Nice!

patrickf3 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Great phone, I use thus along with my Galaxy s7. The phone is built great, it has a good weight that shows it's quality and sturdiness, and the water resistance is also a nice feature. The reception isn't the best I've seen, not bad in any means, but definitely not as strong as my s7. Call quality is excellent, when there's a good signal. Internet is blazing fast, with a good signal of course. The stereo speakers are great, full and loud but the lack of the headphone jack may prove to be a burden, but so far not missing it. The camera is superb, the only issue I have is its lack to pick up very fine detail it has good detail but look real close and you may see some smearing, it makes up for it in color accuracy, low light, dynamic range, and reliability. I do wish it picked up the same amount of detail my s7 does though. It's also the fastest phone I've ever used, no hiccups or lag. The display is great, nice and bright, very accurate, sharp, and colorful. I do miss the QHD on my s7 for fine details, but the extra battery life and performance is a good trade off. The battery, although not the biggest, has been great I get a full day of usage and can go through the next morning no problem. I also wouldn't mind fast charging, because this thing takes a while to fully charge.

Pros

• Blazing fast
  • Amazing camera
  • Great build
  • Awesome speakers
  • Great display
  • High quality apps

Cons

• No fast charging
  • Not the best reception

devon613 posted on Dec 19, 2016, 3:47 AM
Posts: 127; Member since: Oct 13, 2011

Major disappointment!!!

devon613 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone has been nothing but trouble since I go I got it. I honestly can say I can't wait to go back to android. I really tried with this phone,but I feel Apple has failed miserably. My apps always crash and I get a circle wheel in the middle of my phone and then it locks me out . This happens at least 3 times a day. Also my camera only works half the time when I go to click on it it it give some me a blank screen as if there is no camera. Using the headphone port is a hassle in it's self and keeping track of it. Yes i know Bluetooth but those only last so long before I have to charge it plus the audio quality is not even close...the camera when it does work is ok still hard to shoot in low light situations. Phone without a case is very slippery but it's a nice looking phone...I also had trouble resetting the phone sense the home button has changed...I recommend sticking with 6s ...also call quality is a bummer definitely with the headphones they give you no can ever hear me.this phone just seem rushed and still missing features I think that should be on a top of the line smartphone. All in lol the phone isn't ok to me .

Pros

• NICE looking, fast for most part, app quality

Cons

• Pay system, glitchy, wireless charging, video playback

devon613 alternatives:

B3st2 posted on Oct 24, 2016, 1:39 AM
Posts: 13; Member since: Oct 24, 2016

Best iPhone EVER !

B3st2 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This phone might be the most robust,clean product to be released by any company and also by Apple itself. The new colors are amazing, I personally got the Matt Black which is really amazing (looks way better than the pictures taken). The aluminum casing is really robust and I used my phone without case for more than a month with normal use, and no scratch whatsoever on the body of the phone.

It is extremely responsive and extremely fast in handling all user requests. Battery lasts longer than previous model.

DrPhoen posted on Apr 06, 2019, 1:19 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 24, 2018

What happened?

DrPhoen has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is the second time I've had a 7 plus. The first time it was exceptional, this time however, it has been plagued by battery issues and is quite slow. Could that be because of updates or my new power usage?

Apple products are always finished to the highest possible standards
Quite a number of call drops and not as strong as it's South Korean rival.
Excellent and more than enough power to run the most graphically intense games
Camera takes some good photos. However, selfie camera could be better
IOS is IOS is IOS
1080p Full HD is more than enough, but not the best.
Went from fully charged at bedtime to 70 percent as I slept and received no notifications. Intriguing. also barely lasts a day with moderate usage.

Pros

• Solid build
  • Good screen
  • Decent main camera

Cons

• Selfie camera
  • poor battery

telemart posted on Jun 23, 2017, 4:48 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 23, 2017

iPhone 7 Plus Gold Platted

telemart has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Nice iPhone 7 plus, 128 GB.Flash drive is excellent to store more information and to use more applications, the camera is really good, battery life is longer than iPhone 6s, the processor is faster than previous models. Is an excellent phone.And the best thing is that it is gold plated phone due to which the value of this phone increased and it was more attractive now as it was before.I bought this iPhone from telemart and get my phone 24kt gold plated from telemart with warranty and certificate therefor I recommend you use this smartphone for the great experience.

zugzwang posted on Feb 20, 2017, 7:05 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Feb 20, 2017

Very good phone... but should be more.

zugzwang has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have owned various android flagships in the past, and recently purchased a Samsung galaxy S7 edge for my girlfriend for Christmas. After playing with it a while, I knew my trusty old iPhone 6 wasn't cutting it anymore.

But, owning a MacBook and an Apple Watch, and having been an iPhone user since the 5, I stayed with apple and got the 7plus.

It's a great phone. No doubt. But there are some things about the Samsung I really wish this phone has. And since it costs more, it damn well should.

First the food. Build quality is excellent, as always. I got the jet black model, and it is so sexy.

The main difference is speed. Apps open and function so much faster from the six to the seven. The screen is as good as I care about, all the whining about it not being 4K notwithstanding.

The new home button is fine. I don't really care about it being capacitive Taptic driven now. I do like that the Touch ID sensor actually works reliably on this phone. It was a constant irritant on my iPhone six.

Speakers are much better. Apple has always had weak sound. This is much improved. It's not good enough to ditch your Bluetooth speaker, but it will do fine on the go.

I don't miss the headphone jack at all. Never used it anyway, and if its lack makes it water proof and more battery, so be it.

Let's talk about that battery. I am an absolute phone addict. I am on my phone constantly. I would chew through my iPhone six battery by lunchtime. This one is a beast. I haven't run short yet.

But,...

Pros

• Camera is unmatched
  • Speed. And More speed.
  • Build quality is unmatched

Cons

• No new design
  • iTunes still sucks
  • Still can't access file system
  • No USB c
  • No rapid or wireless charging
  • Expensive

timothytripp posted on Jan 06, 2017, 12:21 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 06, 2017

Finally went for the larger screen device and glad I did!

timothytripp has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I was hesitant to go for the bigger screen since the iPhone 6 seemed like the "perfect" size. I was surprised how quickly I got used to the larger device (looks like all the Android users were right on that point!). Right now this is the best phone you can get.

Pros

• Beautiful screen
  • Camera is best I've used (love the dual lens and portrait near-field focus mode)
  • Fastest phone I've used - instant response to everything
  • Fingerprint scanner is much faster than iPhone 6
  • Waterproof
  • Speakers are much better for watching video

Cons

• Would really like wireless charging!
  • Lighting-based earpods are pretty much useless
  • Wish they'd bit the bullet and gone with USB-C instead of Lightning for charging

FaroukAdel posted on Dec 10, 2016, 6:41 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 02, 2016

Amazing Phone with great featuers.

FaroukAdel has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Apple is a great company and it surprising us with great techs. this year apple didn't surprised us as usual but i think apple is getting ready for it's big lunching in the 10th years anniversary from the first iphone that Steve Jobs introduced to us in 2007. But is also have amazing features like the new A10 Fusion Chip the most Powerful Processor in a smartphone, and the new dual-lens camera setup is taking amazing photos, and the new portrait mode that still in the beta but delivers wonderful snaps.And the ios 10 the best yet fastest operating system. and what all the people love about iphones the strong and premium build quality.

After all i think iPhone 7 Plus is the best smartphone right now.

Super Fast
The apple A10 Fusion chip is the best Processor I've ever seen
I love the dual-lens setup. and i love portrait mode also.
ios 10 is the best and most accurate operating system out there.
A full HD 1080p 5.5 inch Display. and the wide color gamut 3p cinema stander in changing the way you watch Photos and videos.
Not the best out there but it delivers a day of mid usage.

Pros

• Wonderful Camera
  • Powerful Processor
  • Premium Build Quality
  • Fast and stunning operating system

Cons

• The Headphone 3.5mm Jack is Missing

FaroukAdel alternatives:

Kevin77 posted on Oct 30, 2016, 12:02 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Oct 30, 2016

[iPhone 7 Plus] Best smarphone I've ever used! (I had a Galaxy S7 edge)

Kevin77 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

This iPhone is the only thing that I've been wanting from apple for so many years! Water resistant, great pictures and moreover a very fluid and user freindly experience! The beautiful hardware and the great software merched together can only take form in this way! So glad I've bought it!

Because I want to share my experience

Pros

• Great OS
  • Best build quality
  • One of the best cameras on any smartphone
  • Best customer service
  • Great Apps

Cons

• Great display but not as good as samsung's
  • No headphone jack

Kevin77 alternatives: