Verizon's pre-order page is live for the Samsung Galaxy S4
Keeping with that, you can now head over to the Verizon web site and pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S4 16GB in either black or white, with a ship date of May 30th. This is not surprise, as we've heard that date before, and now with Sprint and T-Mobile delaying their release a bit too, though AT&T has already started to ship some of their earliest orders.
Verizon's 2-year contract pricing is shown as $199.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate debit card) for the Galaxy S4 and $649.99 without a contract. At this time, Verizon is not listing a 32GB model, though it may be available at a later date. And in case you were interested, it appears there will not be a Verizon logo on the Galaxy S4's home button, like there is on the Galaxy Note II.
source: Verizon Wireless
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1900 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2600 mAh(17h 3G talk time)
posted on Apr 25, 2013, 9:45 AM 2
Posts: 495; Member since: May 22, 2012
posted on Apr 25, 2013, 10:33 AM 0
Posts: 426; Member since: Nov 24, 2008
posted on Apr 25, 2013, 11:04 AM 0
Posts: 3; Member since: Apr 23, 2013
posted on Apr 25, 2013, 11:20 AM 1
Posts: 5; Member since: Dec 08, 2011
posted on Apr 25, 2013, 12:45 PM 2
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):