The shining: how to disable the Galaxy S6 charging LED, but keep the notification light7
1. Go to the Settings app, Device category, and tap on the Sounds and notifications menu;
3. Install the latest SQLite Editor 2.1.1 app version from the Play Store;
4. Run SQLite Editor, and find the Settings storage file, then choose "System";
6. Remember that we turned off the LED indicator in step 2, so now you have to enable it, but only for notifications, and not for charging. Change the value of the "led_indicator_missed_event" and "led_indicator_voice_recording" strings to 1 from 0;
7. You have to restart your phone now, and you are good to go - there will be no red light displayed in the night while the phone is charging, but your LED notifications will be kept intact.