T-Mobile HTC One to get Android 4.3 next week
phone to its lineup, but most likely you can blame the delay on Verizon's propensity to test updates ad nauseam.
If you're walking down the street this weekend, or just going out in public, you should be able to tell who is toting a T-Mobile HTC One.Those would be the people you meet with big smiles on their faces. On the other hand, if there is some "last second issue" that changes things (just ask HTC DROID DNA owners about that), you don't want to be within 2 feet of them.
source: @JasonMacHTC via AndroidCentral
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 269; Member since: Sep 09, 2013
posted on Oct 12, 2013, 12:15 PM 0
Posts: 1527; Member since: Nov 12, 2012
posted on Oct 12, 2013, 12:19 PM 5
Posts: 236; Member since: Mar 28, 2013
posted on Oct 12, 2013, 5:22 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):