T-Mobile HTC One (M7) to get Android 5.0 update on March 10th
Trust us when we tell you that this is a rather hefty update. You are definitely best served by connecting to a Wi-Fi network while downloading and installing it. And you should make sure that the batteries on your phone are charged to at least 50%.
Since the update is going out OTA, it is sent out in waves. If you are a T-Mobile customer with the HTC One (M7) and the update doesn't arrive for a few days, there is no need to panic or stick needles in your John Legere vodoo doll. The update will arrive.
source: @moversi via TmoNews
- Display 4.7" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 64 GB
- Battery 2300 mAh(18h 3G talk time)
Posts: 229; Member since: Mar 20, 2012
posted on Mar 07, 2015, 11:27 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):