Starting tomorrow, fixing a cracked screen is only $29 via Verizon's Total Mobile Protection plan
To take advantage of that low price for a screen repair, you must be a member of Verizon's Total Mobile Protection plan. Starting tomorrow and running through November 19th, Verizon has open enrollment for Total Mobile Protection so that you can protect your device from damage, loss and theft. In addition, the plan also offers:
- Fast next day replacement: When you file a claim for a replacement phone by midnight ET, you can receive the phone the very next day.
- Expert technical support: Tech Coach makes allows for customers to receive great support and advice when you need help with your phone and anything it connects to.
- More claims: We know that accidents can happen, so that is why we offer up to three claims a year for your device.
For more information on Total Mobile Protection, visit your local Verizon store or click on this link.
From October 19th through November 17th, any handset purchased in the last 24-months can sign up for the Total Mobile Protection plan at the cost of $11 a month. That works out to $121 over a year. If your phone starts acting funky after the original warranty has expired, you might consider this the best $121 you've ever spent.
Posts: 987; Member since: Sep 02, 2015
posted on Oct 18, 2017, 8:56 PM 0
Posts: 1603; Member since: Jul 12, 2016
posted on Oct 18, 2017, 9:41 PM 0
Posts: 1724; Member since: Oct 27, 2011
posted on Oct 19, 2017, 12:43 AM 0
Posts: 957; Member since: Feb 28, 2015
posted on Oct 19, 2017, 1:15 AM 0
Posts: 560; Member since: May 09, 2017
posted on Oct 19, 2017, 3:22 AM 0
Posts: 1; Member since: Oct 19, 2017
posted on Oct 19, 2017, 8:23 AM 0
Posts: 736; Member since: Jun 05, 2012
posted on Oct 20, 2017, 10:21 AM 0
Posts: 545; Member since: Apr 04, 2014
posted on Oct 22, 2017, 11:56 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):