Skype finally getting dark mode on Android and iOS, lots of fixes4
The good news is the newly released dark mode is now available on both Android and iOS platforms. But that's not the only new change included in the update. A lot of bug fixes have been implemented, which we've listed below:
- Conversation window sizes and positions remembered in Split View
- Ability to move and resize your video preview during a video call in Split View
- Focus in composer after opening the conversation in Split View
- Indication of new messages in the individual conversation windows in Split View
- Minimized windows are restored when a conversation is activated from recent chats or the call monitor window in Split View
- Grouped notifications on Android
Last but not least, Skype added an option to schedule call for groups, a new feature that was previously available from a 1:1 chat only. You'll be able to select all the participants of the group to pre-arrange a time for a call.
The new features are now deployed in stages over the next couple of days, so be patient if you don't see them right away.