Save $2.99 by downloading digital board game Tsuro, Apple's Free App of the Week
You can save nearly $3 this week by downloading video game Tsuro for free from now through Wednesday night. The digital board game is Apple's App of the Week. The idea of the game is to slide your game piece across a path. Be alert! Other player's paths can lead you in the wrong direction. You'll hit intersections and the decisions you make will determine whether you can win the game.
According to the App Store listing, Tsuro has the following features:
- BEAUTIFUL-The intricate artwork of the original game is brought to life with fluid animation and sparkling pyrotechnics. Every component has been recreated in meticulous detail, including the box!
- INTUITIVE TACTILE CONTROLS-Intuitive controls deliver a board game experience so real you could almost touch it.
- EXCLUSIVE NEW MODES-Classic Tsuro, plus 3 new ways to play, exclusive to the digital version: Solo, Loop Battle and Longest Path.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE-Tsuro is easy enough for anyone to pick up... but it requires cunning and strategy to become a master.
- PLAY WITH FRIENDS-Tsuro supports up to 8 players, around one device or online. Play live against your friends on Game Center and Facebook, or go solo to see who can build the longest path.
- CRAFTY AI OPPONENTS-Choose from 3 AI personalities to challenge your strategic skill.
- MASTER THE DRAGON-Over 50 achievements put your path-building skills to the ultimate test.
- SHARE YOUR BEST MOVES-Record your longest, loopiest moves and share them with your chums (supported hardware only).
If you're an Android user, don't fret. Tsuro is available from the Google Play Store where it is also on sale. Normally $2.99, the same regular price of the game in the App Store, Android users can now pick up Tsuro for just 99 cents. It might not be free for a few more days like it is in the App Store, but Android users are still saving $2.
To see the game in action you can click on the trailer for Tsuro, which is found at the top of this story.