Samsung's SPH-L500 visits the FCC loaded with Sprint connectivity
4.65 inch display with Android 4.1.2 running the show, and back and front-facing cameras weighing in at 8MP and 1.9MP respectively. Inside is 1GB of RAM and 8GB of native storage can be expanded with the 64GB capacity micro SD slot. A dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 processor is under the hood.
Hopefully, now that the requisite FCC visit has been made, Samsung and Sprint will soon take the wraps off of this model.
source: FCC, SXTPDevelopersforum via Engadget
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):