Samsung announces full list of Galaxy devices that are compatible with its Gear and Fit wearables
Of course, we already knew that some Galaxy smartphones and tablets were compatible with Samsung’s wearables (which, by the way, do not run Android: the Gear 2 smartwatches run Tizen, while the Gear Fit runs a simpler OS called Real Time OS, or RTOS). Nevertheless, it’s good to see a complete, official list.
So, here are the 12 smartphones that are compatible with the Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, and Gear Fit:
- Samsung Galaxy S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S4
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Active
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Zoom
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy Grand 2
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
- Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014 edition)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7.0
source: Samsung Tomorrow
Posts: 2; Member since: Jan 01, 2016
posted on Jan 01, 2016, 2:57 PM 0
Posts: 567; Member since: Apr 30, 2012
posted on Apr 16, 2014, 8:08 AM 0
Posts: 473; Member since: Jun 06, 2013
posted on Apr 16, 2014, 8:20 AM 0
Posts: 849; Member since: Feb 26, 2014
posted on Apr 16, 2014, 9:06 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):