Samsung SM-G900H (Galaxy S5 variant?) certified in Indonesia
Until now, we saw three versions of the unannounced Samsung SM-G900: SM-G900A (possibly made for AT&T), SM-G900F, and SM-G900S. Now a fourth version, SM-G900H, appeared in Indonesia, where it’s been certified by Postel, one of the country’s telecommunications authorities.
According to Postel, it received three SM-G900H units, each manufactured in a different country: South Korea, Vietnam and China. Unfortunately, other details about the handset aren’t provided.
It’s been assumed that the GM-900 is the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S5 flagship, and the existence of multiple versions of it certainly doesn’t contradict that. Sure enough, this might be another new Samsung handset. Besides the S5, the South Korean company seemingly readies multiple devices with screens measuring from 5 to 6 inches, so the GM-900 could be one of those.
We’re hearing that Samsung may announce the Galaxy S5 either in February, or in March. We’ll see then if all these SM-G900 models are related to it or not.
source: Postel via SammyToday
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1416; Member since: Sep 29, 2012
posted on Jan 28, 2014, 4:46 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):