All unlocked Galaxy S9 phones (including 128 GB and 256 GB models) are $100 off at Samsung
Back in May, Samsung released upgraded versions of its Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, bringing us more storage space than ever seen before on a Galaxy S phone: 128 GB and 256 GB. Unsurprisingly, these new models were pretty expensive at launch - for example, the Galaxy S9+ 256 GB was priced at nearly $1,000. Now, however, Samsung is taking $100 off all its unlocked Galaxy S9 and S9+ variants, which means you can buy a model with increased storage capacity at a pretty decent price.
Here's exactly how much the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ cost right now:
- Galaxy S9 64 GB: $619.99 (down from $719.99)
- Galaxy S9 128 GB: $669.99 (down from $769.99)
- Galaxy S9 256 GB: $739.99 (down from $839.99)
- Galaxy S9+ 64 GB: $739.99 (down from $839.99)
- Galaxy S9+ 128 GB: $789.99 (down from $889.99)
- Galaxy S9+ 256 GB: $859.99 (down from $959.99)
Regardless of what Galaxy S9 or S9+ model you're choosing, you can order it in the following colors: black, blue, gold, or purple. The handsets are fully compatible with most relevant US carriers, including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
Amazon has a similar deal - involving all unlocked Galaxy S9 and S9+ models - but, if you're buying your new phone directly from Samsung, you get the chance to save $150 on a Gear 360 camera (normally priced at $229).