Samsung Galaxy S II stars in its first commercial (video)
The Samsung Galaxy S II is gearing upfor prime time, and as it's being rolled out for pre-order in variouscountries, it got its first commercial focusing on the handset'svivid SuperAMOLED Plus display. Just how vivid is it? This ad aims toconvince us that it's too realistic - enough to fool a kid the fish on the screen isreal. With this being said, don't leave your kids dropping your phoneinto the fish tank as the awesomeness of punchy colors on the4.3-inch screen of the Galaxy S II comes for a retail pricecomparable or even surpassing that of a notebook.
Skip back for the full video below, but if you want more than your usualmarket speak about the wonders of Super AMOLED Plus, feel free toalso check out our cold-blooded comparison detailing its pros and consover some of the hottest screen technologies like iPhone's RetinaDisplay and Super AMOLED.
- Display 4.3" 480 x 800 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Dual, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1650 mAh(9.00h 3G talk time)
Posts: 359; Member since: Mar 05, 2011
posted on Apr 18, 2011, 8:44 AM 3
Posts: 4888; Member since: Apr 15, 2011
posted on Apr 18, 2011, 1:36 PM 0
posted on Apr 29, 2011, 11:29 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):