eFootball PES 2020 for mobile launching on October 24, early access goes live today
According to the Japanese developer, eFootball PES 2020 includes some of the biggest clubs and licenses, with Manchester United and FC Bayern Munchen joining FC Barcelona and Juventus as official PES Partner Clubs, with the latter signing an exclusive deal with Konami.
The game has been built using Unreal Engine 4, so it's supposed to offer amazing visuals, as Konami has decided to improve graphics throughout and animated sequences that trigger when new players join a team.
Just like in the previous games, players will be able to create their dream squad by acquiring players from a much larger roster of players than ever before, thanks to the new licenses mentioned above, as well as Italy's Serie A TIM and the Campeonato Brasileiro Serie B.
Mobile fans who get into the early access will be able to play some of the in-game events that will debut before the game launches. You can find below some of the in-game events happening before and after the game's launch:
- European Clubs Challenge (VS COM): Available after maintenance, October 18th – October 24th 8:00 (UTC)
- European Clubs Challenge (VS USER): Available October 21st 5:00 (UTC) – October 21st 9:00 (UTC)
Official Launch – October 24th 8:00 (UTC)
- Commemorative Login Campaign for update of eFootball PES 2020
- Spanish League Challenge (VS COM)
- Online Match Challenge (VS USER)
- Spanish League Stars (Box Draw)
- POTW: Worldwide Oct 24 '19 (Special agent)
eFootball PES 2020 for mobile will be free to download on iOS (App Store) and Android (Google Play) starting October 24.