OnePlus reveals the first photo taken with the OnePlus 5
As you can see below, OnePlus posted two images on Twitter, asking fans to guess which of them was taken with the OnePlus 5.
Rumors have it that the rear camera of the OnePlus 5 will be a dual one - somewhat similar to the camera of the Apple iPhone 7 Plus (although it's not clear if this means that optical zoom will also be on board).
- Display 5.5" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 16 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 835, Octa-core, 2457 MHz
- Storage 128GB
- Battery 3300 mAh
Posts: 445; Member since: Jul 31, 2011
posted on May 29, 2017, 11:09 AM 1
Posts: 1168; Member since: Oct 05, 2015
posted on May 29, 2017, 12:22 PM 0
Posts: 177; Member since: May 17, 2013
posted on May 29, 2017, 3:42 PM 1
Posts: 987; Member since: Sep 02, 2015
posted on May 29, 2017, 8:55 PM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):