Lumia 920 optical stabilization demo remade, now with no fake footage
The blond girl riding the bike is now replaced by another bike rider - a cute brunette in a more urban environment. But that - presumably - is not what matters most.
What matters most is the quality of the footage. And good news is there is little that’s changed there. The optical stabilization works perfectly well in the video, and you’d find it hard to find a huge difference when you compare it to the original. Kudos, Nokia, for achieving this on a smartphone camera.
And then, with all this, we keep on wondering, who made that terrible decision to simulate the original demo, anyway? To set the record straight, there is even the making of the video posted right after the demo.
source: Revaz Rezo
- Display 4.5" 768 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8.7 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus, Dual-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB
- Battery 2000 mAh(10.8h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1943; Member since: Oct 26, 2011
posted on Nov 27, 2012, 8:37 AM 3
Posts: 94; Member since: Aug 27, 2012
posted on Nov 27, 2012, 11:07 AM 4
Posts: 5993; Member since: Dec 22, 2010
posted on Nov 27, 2012, 9:02 AM 2
Posts: 815; Member since: Nov 29, 2011
posted on Nov 27, 2012, 12:41 PM 0
Posts: 1972; Member since: Nov 17, 2011
posted on Nov 27, 2012, 5:36 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):