Latest OxygenOS Open Beta for OnePlus 3 and 3T is all about bug fixes
One would think that having an important announcement such as the launch of a flagship smartphone in just a few days, will prevent OnePlus from focusing on any other activities that will consume resource of any kind.
When it comes to software updates for its high-end OnePlus 3 and 3T, the Chinese company is almost relentless. We reported earlier this week about an important update that was released by OnePlus, and now it looks like another one is making its way to both smartphones.
However, unlike the previous update that brought a couple of new features and improvements, this one is all about bug fixes. Before going into details, it's worth mentioning this is an Open Beta update, so if you've been running a previous build, then it will arrive on your phone as an OTA.
So, OxygenOS Open Beta 18 for the OnePlus 3 and build number 9 for the 3T will bring the new OnePlus Community app v1.9, along with a bucket-load of bug fixes that we're listing below.
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications;
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches;
- Fixed app locker;
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage;
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font;
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app;
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open;
- Fixed sending files with 3rd party apps via hotspot;
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot.
It will probably take about a week or two for OnePlus to release this maintenance update to a larger audience. Perhaps more if the company will wait to combine additional open beta updates into a major stable build.