LG Optimus One gets updated to Android 2.3 Gingerbread... in Romania
People who have installed it report it is working fine, with the only issue being the proximity sensor now turns the screen back on at a larger distance when you finish the conversation.
The LG Optimus One has its versions on major US carriers, and turned out to be quite a popular budget Android handset, so hopefully the Android 2.3 Gingerbread update will be rolling to the New World sooner rather than later. Knowing the US carriers policies and restrictions when it comes to updating, though, LG will have more red tape to overcome on this side of the pond.
source: LG via AndroidCentral
- Display 3.2" 320 x 480 pixels
- Camera 3 MP
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon S1, Single core, 600 MHz
- Storage 0.17GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1500 mAh(6.00h 3G talk time)
posted on Jun 27, 2011, 9:03 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):