LG G7 ThinQ release date announced by two US carriers
Officially unveiled earlier today, the LG G7 ThinQ is coming soon to the US, although it'll first be released in South Korea - LG's home country. Stateside, the new flagship smartphone will be available via all relevant carriers, and most have already announced plans to sell it.
While the price of the LG G7 ThinQ has yet to be revealed, we have a proper release date for the phone from two US carriers. If you were hoping to get your hands on the device this month, it looks like that won't be possible, at least not on Sprint and US Cellular. Anyway, here's what's been announced thus far (carriers listed from largest to smallest):
- Verizon - LG G7 ThinQ pre-orders open on May 24; release date unknown
- AT&T - nothing announced yet
- T-Mobile - the G7 ThinQ will be launched "later this spring"
- Sprint - LG G7 ThinQ pre-orders open on May 25; release date set for June 1
- US Cellular - G7 ThinQ launch date set for June 1
So, there you have it. The G7 ThinQ is landing in the US a bit over a year after the G6, LG's flagship phone of 2017. The new handset will almost certainly be sold unlocked, too, though that remains to be confirmed. Meanwhile, if you want to find out more about the smartphone, our LG G7 ThinQ preview (video included) will be of help.