LG G3 receives Android 5.0 in the Middle East
That means that his LG G3 now offers the new Lock Screen notification system, the new Recent Apps menu, the enhancements to his battery via Project Volta and pull-down Quick Settings just to mention a few. Our reader, who goes by the name Nichol, says the update has gone live in Dubai and the UAE.
The moral of the story is that next time you visit a phone store, check out the display model of the phone you use for updates because you might be happily surprised like our reader was. Nichol sent us some images of the store's updated LG G3 snapped presumably with his own LG G3. Feel free to view these pictures by clicking on the slideshow below.
- Display 5.5" 1440 x 2560 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 32GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(21h 3G talk time)
Posts: 54; Member since: Jun 28, 2010
posted on Feb 07, 2015, 3:53 PM 0
Posts: 403; Member since: Dec 26, 2014
posted on Feb 07, 2015, 6:10 PM 0
Posts: 9; Member since: Dec 23, 2014
posted on Feb 07, 2015, 4:01 PM 0
Posts: 1676; Member since: Nov 11, 2014
posted on Feb 08, 2015, 9:55 AM 0
Posts: 146; Member since: May 22, 2012
posted on Feb 08, 2015, 12:23 PM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):