How to stop the Galaxy Note5 from killing background apps and enjoy better multitasking
What does that mean for your multitasking efforts? Well, if you open more than 5 apps in the background, the phone will automatically close them and you won’t be able to continue from where you left. Five apps is too little for a smartphone with so much RAM.
Thankfully, it appears that the multitasking fix for rooted Galaxy Note 4 devices we published a while ago also works on a rooted Galaxy Note5. That's expected, seeing how similar their firmwares are. Here's what you need to do!
1. Install the build.prop editor app from Google Play (link).
2. Go to the #DHA Properties part and change the following entries' values like this:
3. Add the following lines below these entries:
4. Finally, delete the following four lines from the build.prop file:
5. Save the changes and reboot your Note5. Now, the phablet shouldn't be closing tasks so aggressively.