How to order a Nexus One if you live outside the US, UK, HK, or Singapore
Here's is what you'll need to do:
1) Get access to the ordering process by downloading and installing the free Hotspot Shield software (Windows & Mac only), in order to protect your location and IP address so that Google’s web store won’t block you out from the ordering process.
2) Sign up for a US based shipping address at MyUSABox.com. This is free but they charge amount of US $5 for registering and will be credited to you when you use the service for the first time.
3) Signup for a Google Checkout account. If you already have a Google / Gmail account, you can add that easily through your Google account settings. Note that you can use any international shipping address and credit card for this purpose, it does not have to be the MyUSABox address you just signed up for.
4) Order your personal Nexus One phone from the Google web site. Please make sure you opt for the SIM free phone at $529. Also, make sure you enter the MyUSAbox shipping address and Google Account billing address to the order.
5) Wait for your package to arrive to MyUSABox. You should get notified by email as soon as it arrives unless your e-mail spam filters are too tight.
6 ) Log in to MyUSABox and forward your package to your home address, it should arrive within a few days.
We can't vouch for this, but if you happen to try it, please let us know of the results.
Hands-on with the Google Nexus One | Specifications