Unlocked HTC One A9 gets updated to Android 7 Nougat starting today (in the US)
HTC did not say when carrier variants of the One A9 will get Nougat, but it's probably going to happen in the coming months. There's also no word on exactly when the One A9 will be updated to Nougat in other regions.
Originally released in October 2015, the One A9 is currently sold by HTC for $429 (though the handset was offered for as low as $299 during various promotion periods, and we're certain that the price will go down again). If you want to find out more about the smartphone, check out our HTC One A9 review.
- Display 5.0" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 4 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 617, Octa-core, 1500 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2150 mAh(16h 3G talk time)
Posts: 2625; Member since: Oct 31, 2011
posted on Jan 16, 2017, 12:20 PM 1
Posts: 1048; Member since: Dec 10, 2010
posted on Jan 16, 2017, 6:19 PM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):