Did you know: this is the first phone with support for 2 microSD cards (up to 320GB internal storage)
The phone is the Saygus V2 (read as ‘v-squared’), and while it’s not exactly new, we wanted to highlight its dual-microSD-card capability that makes it really stand out on the market.
It’s a chubby device made for those who want the maximum of technical firepower in a device in terms of storage, without caring much about the design appeal. Here are some of the spec highlights for the Saygus V2:
- 5” Full HD (1080 x 1920-pixel) IPS display with Gorilla Glass 4
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat, multi-boot capability from microSD card
- Dimensions of 67 x 137 x 9.7mm
- 21MP rear cam with OIS and dual LED flash, 13MP auto-focus front cam with OIS
- Snapdragon 801 system chip with 3GB of RAM
- Harman-Kordon stereo speakers
- 3100 mAh removable battery with support for wireless charging
All of this comes with some nifty additional features like IPX7 protection from the elements and the option of having the phone ship to you rooted. Not a bad device to have if you’re a developer or just an enthusiast who likes to tinker with Android, is it?