Deal: Unlocked Moto G6 costs just $80 ($170 off) at Best Buy
As a matter of fact, Motorola still sells the Moto G6 for $320, whereas the Moto G7 costs just $300. Even the 32GB Moto G6 is $250 when the phone is not on sale. Luckily, Best Buy has you covered if you don't like notches and want the Moto G6 over the Moto G7.
Instead of paying $250 for the Moto G6, you can get one from Best Buy for just $80, $170 off MSRP. An amazing price if you don't mind activating the phone with Sprint. If you prefer AT&T or Verizon, you can still save quite a bit, as the Moto G6 costs only $130.
Now, if you absolutely don't want to activate your Moto G6, the price goes up to $180, which is just $50 off list price. Keep in mind that the deal is only available for the 32GB model that comes in either Black or Oyster Blush colors.
- Display 5.7" 1080 x 2160 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 450, Octa-core, 1800 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh
Posts: 251; Member since: Jun 07, 2017
posted on Jun 22, 2019, 7:37 PM 4
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):