With the holiday season just around the corner, we suspect that many of you are probably looking for some suitable gifts for your friends and family (or maybe yourself). If you happen to be searching for a classy smartwatch that excels in activity tracking, we've located a great deal that might intrigue you.
The recommended retail price for the Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire (w/ leather strap) smartwatch is currently $599.99 at Garmin's own website, but Walmart and Daily steals are offering it at a much cheaper price! Both outlets have slashed the price in half to $299.99, a serious discount that you might want to consider.
Despite being released in 2015, the Fenix 3 Sapphire is still one of the top activity smartwatches on the market. Its dedicated smartwatch capabilities aren’t on the same level as those of an Apple Watch
or and Android Wear 2 watch, as the Fenix 3 is more focused on providing activity tracking that is far superior to the former.
It is a rather hefty timepiece, but on the bright side, it is quite stylish, sturdy, offers great battery life, and packs a plethora of functionalities designed for active users. Some of its most standout features include:
- Sapphire crystal face
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi for data syncing with a mobile device
- Accelerometer, barometer with altimeter
- Proprietary OS with own app store. Notification alerts compatible with iOS and Android devices
- GPS + GLONASS (basically the Russian version of GPS) tracking
- Water resistance of up to 100 meters (328ft)
- Battery life: 50 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode, and up to 3 weeks in watch mode
- Color Chroma Display with LED backlight. Keep in mind that this is not a touchscreen, as navigation is done through buttons
- Variety of activity tracking modes: running, hiking, cycling, swimming, skiing, golfing, paddle sports, and more
- Find my phone feature (works when paired to a smartphone)
If this deal intrigues you, feel free to follow the above links to Walmart and Daily Steals.
Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire