Asphalt Overdrive is out: pure arcade racing in southern Cali, available for free on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone
Yes, Asphalt Overdrive feels more like Subway Surfers in a car and not the Asphalt series, but it’s not a bad game and it features awesome graphics, and rides that are to drool for. You can customize the cars to your liking, and on the track you have Asphalt 8-esque slo-mo, and gameplay gets pretty intense.
Right below, is the feats of the new Asphalt Overdrive:
- 30 performance cars including the iconic Lamborghini Countach and Ferrari Testarossa
- Cali street action, with car improvement and upgrade options
- 7 different mission types: escape the cops, defeat bosses, avoid obstacles, and perform stunts
- Subtly retro “new '80s” atmosphere
- Stunning visuals thanks to real-time lighting and particle effects
And that’s about all you need to know before jumping behind that virtual wheel. Asphalt Overdrive is developed by Gameloft, and is available for free (with in-app purchases) on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone.