Another leaked picture confirms single camera for Samsung Galaxy S9
However, those who absolutely must own a flagship with dual rear cameras may have their preference satisfied since the Galaxy S9+ is said to feature such a camera configuration.
On the bright side, Samsung has finally repositioned the fingerprint sensor to a location where's much easier to reach – under the camera, not to its right side.
Samsung is expected to officially introduce the Galaxy S9 and S9+ in late February, but the flagships won't be available for purchase until March. Even so, that will be quite a head start for Samsung's top-tier handsets, which will probably be the only new important flagships that will sell for several weeks maybe.
- Display 5.8" 1440 x 2960 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3000 mAh(31h talk time)
Posts: 239; Member since: Apr 13, 2016
posted on Dec 18, 2017, 6:27 PM 14
posted on Dec 18, 2017, 6:34 PM 2
Posts: 31529; Member since: Feb 05, 2011
posted on Dec 18, 2017, 6:42 PM 6
Posts: 344; Member since: Dec 04, 2013
posted on Dec 18, 2017, 7:04 PM 1
Posts: 324; Member since: Jan 15, 2015
posted on Dec 18, 2017, 7:32 PM 0
Posts: 182; Member since: Mar 26, 2013
posted on Dec 19, 2017, 5:13 AM 0
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):