Amazon shaves the price of the Motorola DROID RAZR to $169.99 on-contract
Set at a decent $169.99 with a 2-year contract, Amazon’s offering for the killer looking and sharp smartphone still outclasses the hefty $299.99 price that Verizon is asking from its customers. However, that’s the price for new customers. Therefore, if you’re an existing customer with a qualified upgrade, you’ll need to spit out $229.99 to pick it up, which isn’t bad considering it’s still a saving of some sort.
source: Amazon via Unwired View
- Display 4.3" 540 x 960 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.3 MP front
- Processor TI OMAP4430, Dual-core, 1200 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDHC
- Battery 1780 mAh(12.50h talk time)
Posts: 204; Member since: Oct 19, 2011
posted on Dec 13, 2011, 7:20 PM 2
Posts: 6330; Member since: Mar 31, 2010
posted on Dec 14, 2011, 11:42 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):