Samsung SGH-i750 User Reviews

abdul hameed
posted on 17 Oct 2009, 07:36

its not a phone but computer

I have used so many mobiles but in the end i got this phone while i was in UAE, i got the phone i always had dreamed for,,it has all functions u need to make your life easier using a phone and  yes it has nice sms system which u can either type or write on the screen ,ringtones, and much more,,this the great phone,,i love it

Sameh
posted on 09 May 2008, 02:23

Very good, but batteries!

I found only one problem with this phone, Battery life,

AsYs
posted on 25 Oct 2006, 06:43

not so bad

here i wantto say thet this mobile device is not bad as much as you say. faster than much more pdas, good screen quality, good camera quality, it has slider which make easy to write mails...

Big Guy
posted on 24 Sep 2006, 08:56

4.4

Pain to use but works

I have had several Nokia phones and my last phone was a Sony Ericsson K700i with the joystick. I found my new phone the Samsung SGH-i750 extremely difficult to use. I have never had a windows based mobile phone and had to get used to doing everything with the pen on the touch screen instead of the joystick and keypad on my previous phone. I have used the slid-out keypad on the SGH-i750 twice and to be honest it is now easier to do every thing on the screen including dialling new phone numbers. The problem is the screen is too small and anyone that does not have 100% eye sight would struggle to read the screen. I spent weeks trying to workout how to use this phone and still struggle with basics like replying to a sms, if you touch the wrong button on the screen, which are so small and close together you land up with the sms being lost. The speaker volume and quality is terrible for MP3 and the ring tones are so quite. The buttons down the side keep being touched accidentally while holding the phone to read the small screen either turning the voice recorder on or something else. I now wish I had spent more money and gone for the HTC TyTN windows mobile with bigger screen and 3G or gone for a new Nokia or Sony Ericsson which I can operate in my sleep. Windows mobile based mobile phones should just be one extra large touch screen with good quality stereo speakers and a touch pen, no buttons or keypads/keyboards needed.