Samsung Galaxy Note 3 User Reviews

UI speed9.4/10
Camera9.2/10
Multimedia9.6/10

shivendra
posted on 29 Jul 2014, 00:43 (Posts: 0; Member since: 29 Jul 2014)

THE AWESOME SMART PHONE

shivendra has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Love my note 3 . It have everything that I recommend
Easy interface and functionality . Any thing can do with this phone
S pen so helpful for texting but it's no more smoother than ui
But it's a best smart phone

Pros

• All over excellent accept some cons
  • removable battery
  • speedy n smoother phone
  • in built storage(ram or rom)

Cons

• slow camera auto focus
  • side steel coating so cheap (easily removable)
  • No water resistant
  • Flash is too swollen than galaxy s2

mohab96
posted on 30 Jun 2014, 10:46 (Posts: 0; Member since: 09 Nov 2011)

pros & cons of samsung note 3

mohab96 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

The phone in over well is fantastic in viewing media and internet surfing or in battery life the 3 g ram make gaming on galaxy note3 run smoothly multiple windows is great the phone can go well for one hand texting using s pen is' t so bad after all

Pros

• big display 5.7 inch
  • lte version have high speed of Internet connection
  • extremely battery life
  • fast charging by usb 3.0

Cons

• s pen isn't smooth enough

tadas86
posted on 27 Jun 2014, 14:11 (Posts: 3; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)

Phone with an excellent display !

tadas86 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Phone has excellent screen, chipset, battery life. Audio playback is only good through headphones. Camera's only big drawback is night performance. But the flashlight is good. I also hate the bump at the back because you can easily damage the camera lens.

Build quality 8/10 Camera lens is absolutely unprotected. Accidental slide your phone on the table and the lens may be scratched. By all means it's not the quality of materials, but the problem is the BUMP.
Reception 10/10 The phone is great compared to other phones at my location.
Call quality 10/10 As good as it needs to be.
Internet 9/10 Of course it is fast with it's blazing speed and no lag. But for a comfortable browsing, a bigger display is needed.
Multimedia 10/10 AMOLED - this says it all.
Camera 9/10 Camcoder is perfect, but I hate the fact that samsung is cheating on slowmo videos. Great effects. Photos also look good. Major drawback here is night performance. Also lack of zoom (to make potential out of the major sensor), it's only 4x.
UI speed 10/10 Do what you want, power saving mode, a lot of applications - still no lag.
Everyday usage 9/10 Everything looks cool except samsung-junk applications that cannot be deleted.
Text input 9/10 Excellent. Still uncomparable to a desktop keyboard.
Display 10/10 well, because AMOLED ...
Battery 10/10 Gaming, playing with camera, watching videos, checking facebook, browsing internet and after 3 days you still have 20%. Of course I use it with -5 automatic brightness, all the "features" turned off and power saving mode is on.

Pros

• AMOLED; 1080p; screen modes; clear view even against sun.
  • Games run smooth on power saving mode YET.
  • Camera fullfills most of your needs.
  • S Pen.

Cons

• Camera lens is unprotected thanks to the Bump.
  • Loudspeaker. No bass and mono sound only.
  • Samsung junk applications

tadas86 alternatives:

Jimstopdog
posted on 12 Jun 2014, 07:52 (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Sep 2013)

It's a beast!

Jimstopdog has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is everything you could ever want, I was worried about the size but it turned out to be nothing. It's funny how people rag on it about the size but take a look at the S5, G3, Z2, etc and the difference is nothing. It's my first Samsung and so far touch wiz isn't too bad, I did kill a lot of the bloat right way. So far I'm impressed with everything about the phone and I can't see myself going back to anything smaller.

Build quality 9/10 I don't like the plastic back and trim, but it was easily covered by a Spiegen Neo hybrid case.

Pros

• Awesome display, love the S pen, battery lasts all day plus.

Cons

• Plastic design

Gohard_24
posted on 08 Jun 2014, 13:54 (Posts: 3; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)

Best Samsung Phablet

Gohard_24 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

If any phone worth the money, it would be this beast! I upgraded from the note 2 and i would never go back to another phone that has under 300ppi! The only con but not really a con is touch wiz lags..on all samsung devices regardless but you can easily root to debloat the software!

Pros

• Easy to root
  • Excellent battery life
  • USB 3.0
  • Light weight
  • Fast Charging

Cons

• Touchwiz Lags

ruckus09
posted on 05 Jun 2014, 13:33 (Posts: 0; Member since: 05 Jun 2014)

I love this phone

ruckus09 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I had this phone since Nov-Dec some where around there and I love it. It does everything that I need it to do on a bigger screen... However I've found that when I use my friends phone for what ever reason (Iphone Galaxy S4) and its just too small... ESPECIALLY iPhones...

Pros

Cons

• The phone is JUST too big for my hand

liftmeup
posted on 04 Jun 2014, 02:28 (Posts: 8; Member since: 17 May 2014)

love of my (android) life

liftmeup has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

My priorities when buying a phone are always: speed, battery and screensize. This beast has exactly what I am looking for. As soon as I turned it on (which lasted exactly 14 seconds) I fell in love with this beautiful phone.
A big stunning screen, a brutally fast processor, nice camera, tons of features, works perfectly on kitkat and apex launcher, battery life is extraordinary (no problem going out with 20-30% left..), etc.
There is no perfect phone out there, but this one is very close to being one.
The call quality is the only thing that could have been done better, as the people you're talking to often can't hear you that well, but ok..
But everything else is just awesome, I can only recommend it to everyone who has no problem with carrying around a huge phone.

Pros

• speed
  • screen
  • s-pen
  • elegant look
  • multi-tasking
  • whole experience

Cons

• call quality

AdrianUniq
posted on 03 Jun 2014, 04:24 (Posts: 1; Member since: 08 Dec 2013)

Note 3

AdrianUniq has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The Note 3 is definetlly the best Samsung smartphone now. Even better then S5. I could not compare it to an iPhone, HTC One or other phones. NOTE 3 is the most practical, bussines-like, fast and cool smartphone.

I dislike the samsung apps that could not be deletet !!!

Build quality 9/10 Build quality is best, but the only thing I didn't like is the chip aluminium bottom => It get scratched fast and it looks not so good, but you didn't care to much about it, because It's just at the bottom and it's a kind of darks side.
Call quality 8/10 Call quality is good, but when loaderspeaker is on it is not so good.
Camera 9/10 Camera is excellent, I tooked some photos and it feels like with a pro-camera. The bad thing is that in low-light it is not more than good.
Everyday usage 9/10 9. Because there is no camera icon on lock screen after newest updates !!!
Display 10/10 Dispaly is A+. No cons here. Bright and clean.
Battery 10/10 14-16 hours in normal use with power-saving. About 12 hours in normal use. If playing games and videos it can hold 6-7 hours.

Pros

• Camera A+ ( like pro in enought light )
  • Display A+
  • Battery A
  • Fast

Cons

• Camera B ( in low-light)
  • Bottom Aluminuium-like plastic

cofe6370
posted on 29 May 2014, 11:30 (Posts: 0; Member since: 24 Nov 2013)

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

cofe6370 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Best android phone i ever owned. I love the big screen cause i have big hands and it's very fast and responsive. I have enjoyed it ever since i got it on the Verizon 4G LTE network no problems so far.

Pros

• Everything!

persiaa
posted on 19 May 2014, 09:39 (Posts: 0; Member since: 26 Feb 2014)

Best Phone

persiaa has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The best camera phones with high quality standard screen with a powerful and strong data processing speed and graphics
Only note for now
Only note for now

Pros

Cons

• Note 3
  • S4
  • note 1
  • HD2
  • damond 2
  • n73
  • 3250
  • 6630

Immolate
posted on 13 May 2014, 15:42 (Posts: 274; Member since: 17 Jun 2011)

Still the finest large smart phone you can buy

Immolate has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I've had the original Note on AT&T followed by the Note 2 on Verizon and now the Note 3, also on Verizon. I'm over fifty, and my eyes are weaker than they once were, so I appreciate the bright, big screen. The N3 feels smaller and lighter than it should in the hand. It's fast of course, and stat-tacular, but every new flagship can claim that quality. What really makes this a prize is the mammoth screen. It's beautiful, bright, lovely to behold. More, the N3 is built around that screen, with it's multi-tasking, split screen and stylus. TouchWiz, which started out an ugly duckling, has become something of a swan through brute force evolution. The battery life, as I'm sure you've heard, is fantastic. I often find myself seven hours into work with four or five percent of the battery used. I don't use my phone much when I'm working, but think about that. Overall, the finest mobile phone I've owned, and I've owned a bunch.

Pros

• Screen!!!
  • Battery!!!

Cons

• No OIS

DTMechanic
posted on 09 May 2014, 18:45 (Posts: 0; Member since: 09 May 2014)

Definitely the best phone out so far...

DTMechanic has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Lightning fast processing power, decent aesthetics and presentation, perfect size screen and body, purely the benchmark for the larger phone category. I finally have a phone that I don't need to keep checking to see when the next update is coming out, or worry about overloading the cpu with too many duties at once. This phone is almost perfect...!! In a time when using the smartphone to accept credit cards for business, upload pictures for pleasure, and just basically make a phone call or text.... This is everything you need to do all those things. I can honestly say that this iteration of the Galaxy Note series is finally keeping me content with my phone. The Note 2 was close, but left a little room for improvement in this phone. It can only get better and more far fetched when talking about the future of these devices and their abilities. I used to say that "I can't wait for the new..." This phone tells me that "yes", "I can wait for as long as it takes to get whatever crazy new phone that decides to appear on the market."You won't be disappointed in the Note 3, I know this for a fact.

Build quality 8/10 It's almost perfect, but I think the screen should be recessed more into the outer bezel and the outer bezel should be metal of some sort.
Reception 10/10 Great improvement over the Note 2
Call quality 9/10 It's far beyond the old days of the robotic static and dropped calls every few minutes, but it's still a cell phone, so there's always something to improve on call quality.
Internet 9/10 Both the wifi and the network Internet connection is almost always seamless.
Multimedia 8/10 I still would like to see the ability of the speakers in the phone to improve. Especially when using speakerphone and playing music through the phone.
Everyday usage 10/10 It does everything. Entertainment and business is completely streamlined with the help of this device.
Text input 10/10 Obviously easier to use the larger screen and the larger keyboard for typing.
Display 10/10 I love the screen. The colors and contrasting ability to make everything you see look better than real life...? Awesome...!!
Battery 9/10 The battery lasts a great deal longer than it's predecessor, but there's always room for improvement in this category. When I get this phone and all it's abilities to last a few days with normal to heavy usage, that's when I'll be satisfied forever...!! Hahaha...!!

Pros

• Does everything at once
  • Battery life is decent for the screen size and abilities
  • Best large phone until it gets dethroned by the 4

Cons

• Battery life is decent, but can be better
  • Camera is great, but can also be better
  • Price is always insane when launched
  • Everything has been improved from the Note 2

phichart
posted on 03 May 2014, 02:09 (Posts: 8; Member since: 03 May 2014)

Best of the best

phichart has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I have galaxy note 3 for more than 6 months already. I love my note 3 but I want more battery life and better speaker! Galaxy note 3 is awesome and very nice camera. Now waiting for galaxy note 4. I wish Samsung galaxy note 4 is waterproof!

Pros

• Best of the best

Cons

• I want better Speaker
  • 4000 Mah will be awesome

tixoo
posted on 02 May 2014, 04:09

very good phone

tixoo has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This is overall an amazing phone, with great features and improvements over the past note devices. there are few things that are bad as the usual call quality of all samsung phones, reception and text input, but overall the phone is amazing.

Pros

• Great battery life
  • Great display
  • blazing fast
  • crawling with features
  • build quality is much better than other samsung phones

Cons

• bad call quality
  • bad reception
  • text input is not as good as on other devices
  • expensive
  • same old; same old design

tg1088
posted on 20 Apr 2014, 21:30 (Posts: 2; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)

Much better phone than the last Samsung I owned.

tg1088 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I've just upgraded from a Samsung Droid Charge to the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. This is a nice upgrade given the tons of features the Note 3 has over the Charge. The UI is much faster, the screen is large, and crystal clear with Full HD quality, the battery can last me 24-48 hours. Another thing I like is the 3.0 USB cable, the phone charges very fast (I've noticed the phone being fully charged in as little as an hour).

Build quality 7/10 Samsung still needs to work on better build quality as many new phones are made of metal, kevlar, and/or are dust and water resistant. For now an Otterbox defender case works well for extra protection.
Reception 10/10 Never had a problem with reception and call quality with Verizon. Service is available almost anywhere.
Internet 10/10 Very fast especially on 4G LTE.
Camera 10/10 13 MP is plenty enough to take decent photos. Only professional photographers would probably need more.
UI speed 10/10 Very fast with the Quad-core processor and 3 GB of RAM.
Text input 10/10 The big display makes the onscreen keys large enough to text more efficiently with fewer errors.
Display 10/10 Excellent display - Samsung has always put good quality screens on its smartphones. Super AMOLED looks great compared to traditional LCD displays in my opinion. 1080p also looks just as good on a 5.7 inch display as it does on my 50 inch Samsung TV.
Battery 10/10 I've easily got up to 24 hours with over 50% battery remaining. I've gotten as high as 2 days and 9 hours (57 hours) with still 2-3% battery left. I consider myself a moderate user.

Pros

• large 5.7 inch 1080p HD display
  • 13 MP camera
  • reception
  • USB 3.0 for charging
  • S-pen, S-voice and other features

Cons

• build quality

tg1088 alternatives:

yousefalshamali
posted on 17 Apr 2014, 17:33 (Posts: 0; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)

Your Needs

yousefalshamali has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone has amazing features like air gesture and air view and maybe 20 more. It never lagged or crashed for me and I've had it for 4 months. i can read and browse the net in a desktop experience . it has a stylist as everyone knows and let me just say that its what makes the note 3 the best phone there. as soon as i bought it everyone asked me bout it and i told them about the features. the next thing i know most of them bought it and some said that they'll get it soon.
BEST PHONE THERE.

Build quality 7/10 its material isn't very well created like the iPhone
Reception 10/10 its very well
Internet 10/10 just like desktop browsing and better colors than the iPhone
Multimedia 10/10 best multimedia
Camera 9/10 excellent camera but sometimes moving pics are blurry. so that the only negative thing bout its camera
UI speed 10/10 to me its very fast because i clean the ram and opened applications
Everyday usage 10/10 you can use it daily
Text input 8/10 its large screen makes it hard to text
Display 10/10 best colores and large screen.
Battery 10/10 very long battery. it stayed with me for 24 hours with heavy usage.

• features
  • videos
  • pictures
  • s pen
  • programs
  • browsing

Cons

• sometimes blurry pics

f3p_phantom01
posted on 07 Apr 2014, 01:04 (Posts: 0; Member since: 07 Apr 2014)

Flexibility of Samsung Note 3

f3p_phantom01 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I had this phone since February and i thought its very useful for me specially im working on an office invironment, i cant open my desktop that fast so i use my mobile for any document presentation, email, phone calls, AV presentation and more.

Build quality 10/10 How many times i drop the phone but the materials used are sure strong ang long lasting.
Reception 10/10 The network reception whenever i made calls are very clear.
Internet 10/10 Internet is based on the network capacity either wi-fi or mobile data, and i find both faster connection rather than any phones.
Camera 10/10 Camera is high Quality if only you know how to use your mobile.
Everyday usage 10/10 Its very flexible, i can use it for my document files, file transfer and all microsoft documents can be edited here.
Text input 10/10 Usually i use the S pen when typing text but when you use the QWERTY its kinda difficult maybe its because of the sensitivity of my screen.
Display 10/10 My Phone display is on its high definition and i think its the best i have ever seen as of the moment.
Battery 9/10 The battery is not for long use like me, i use music player most of the time and the live wallpaper, the battery is easily drain.

mrguy
posted on 26 Mar 2014, 13:03 (Posts: 4; Member since: 28 Oct 2013)

top of the line

mrguy has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

The note 3 is an exceptionally great phone. This is one of those phones that Samsung decided to throw everything into that actually made it a great phone, and I’m one of those guys whose had every phone there is to have and the note 3 is the only phone I would go back to any day of the week. Let’s break this down shall we; (keep in mind this is my own opinion

Build quality: everyone seems to have a problem with the build quality of a phone, I always say it does matter about how it looks as long as it isn't terrible and performs great. With that being said. I love the build quality of the note 3. The black on feels great in the hands that "foleather" the white one still feels like plastic to me honestly. Reception: I haven’t had any dropped calls since I got the phone, and I am in a dead zone sometimes but calls still go through great with no distortion. Internet: The internet is very smooth and I do not have any lag whatsoever that I’ve had with previous phones Multimedia: I love the way that the note 3 has organized the gallery, video player, music, and all of the visual customizations that they threw in too improve how it looks and how smooth it is to operate. My favorite part is the gallery how you can change the look of the albums. Camera: one of the things that I love about the note 3. The 13megapixel camera is great combined with the 2.1 front facing camera. The 4k recording is a good feature even though you won’t notice it on phones with a 1080p display. And the smooth...

• ram
  • size
  • spen
  • screen resolution
  • customizations
  • features
  • etc

Cons

• screen under sun
  • UI lag

owYOUdidntKNOW
posted on 24 Mar 2014, 13:44 (Posts: 0; Member since: 23 Mar 2014)

THE TRUTH ABOUT THE SAMSUNG NOTE 3

owYOUdidntKNOW has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

THE NOTE 3 HAS A 7 BAND EQ, HAS A 13 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA MADE BY SONY HAS THE SAME SOUND AND LOOK OF THE KEYBORD MADE BY IPHONE HAS A TRUE 1080 SCREEN HAS A 3200 BATTERY AND TO GET A SPAIR ITS $22 IS VARY SMOOTH FOR RIGHTING OR DRAWING AND YOUR PITURES YOU TAKE CAN BE MADE SHARPER COLOR CHANGED AND MORE AND IN RECORD IT CAN RECORD IN 192KHZ 24BIT SOUND IN STEREO IT ALSO ALOWS YOU TO LISTEN IN STEREO OR SUROUND SOUND. AND LETS NOT FORGET THE 4K VIDEO!

Build quality 7/10 THOUGH THE BILD QUILTY IS GOOD ITS STILL PLASTIC! AND I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND A SHELL/HOLSTER/KICKSTANDCASE LIKE THE VERIZON ONE I GOT IN BLACK $30 BUT WORTH EVERY PENNY :o) HERE IT IS. http://www.verizonwireless.com/acce​ssories/shell-holster-combo-for-sam​sung-galaxy-note-3/#reviews
Reception 9/10 HAD A BAD SIM CARD (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE NEWEST UP TO DATE SING IN THIS PHONE OR WHEN YOU HAVE WIFI AND DATA ON YOUR CALL WILL SOUND DISTORTED AND LIKE UNDERWATER..LOL
Call quality 10/10 CLEAR CLEAN SOUNDS JUST LIKE THE PERSON CALLING AND EVEN HAS A NOISE REDUCTION FEATURE .
Internet 10/10 NO LAG FAST LIK 1 SEC TO FIND A WEB PAGE HAS AWESOME ZOOM ALL WORDS ARE CLEAR AND NO PIXEL PROBLEMS LIKE MY HTC ONE.
Multimedia 10/10 SMOOTH MOVIES CLEAR SOUND GAMES THE SAME NO LAG AND MUSIC SAME EVERTHING IS LOUD AND CLEAR I USE MINE IN SUROUND SOUND SETTING,
Camera 9/10 SOMETIMES GET OUTA FOCUS SHOTS BUT MOSTLEY CLEAR ZOOM IS FAST TO PHOCUS. AND IN AUTO MODE YOU STILL HAVE **(NITE MODE)** LOOD FOR THE HAND WITH THE HALPH MOON IN SETTINGS:o)
UI speed 10/10 FINE NO PROBLEMS.
Everyday usage 10/10 11P TO 7A LISTEN TO MY SCANNER APP ALL NIGHT LONG PLAY GAMES SURF WEB WATCH MOVIES AND STILL HAVE 30% BATTERY LEFT. SOMETIMES MORE DEPENDS ON USAGE :o)
Text input 10/10 I DONT HAVE TEXT. BUT TO SPEAK INTO MIC TO RESPOND IN A FORUM CAN SAY 30 WORDS. WITH MABIE 1 ERROR. NEVER COULD DO THIS WITH MY HTC ONE :o(
Display 10/10 AWESOME CLEAR NO PIXEL PROBLEMS WITH TEXT ON WEB PAGE WITH MAX ZOOM. BEST DISPLAY IV HAD YET.
Battery 10/10 FIRST ONE CHARGE TAKES YOU ALL DAY OR NITE...ENOUGH SAID.

Pros

• SPEED CLARITY SOUND PITURE 4K VIDEO BATTRY REMOVIBLE SD CARD

Cons

• MADE OF PLASTIC WONT HOLD UP TO A DIRECT CONCRETE HIT!

pmgvsa5
posted on 20 Mar 2014, 01:35 (Posts: 2; Member since: 18 Jul 2012)

Samsung make the different in technology field

pmgvsa5 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

Note 3 is the phone-phablet with a lot off technology to work on it if you like to play with and you can use the most off this. It s slim, nice to hold it and have perfect display. It is expensive but if you want a flexible bussines phone ..take it .

Build quality 9/10 The last change in back cover is very good
Internet 10/10 very fast internet browsing
Multimedia 10/10 What else you want more??? Nothing....

Pros

• Pen stylus , display,browsing ,camera,flexibility ,

Cons

• Buttery for bussines usage

pmgvsa5 alternatives:

Farhad71
posted on 09 Mar 2014, 23:11 (Posts: 0; Member since: 09 Mar 2014)

Best Phablet.

Farhad71 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone Very nice an i Love it.fun when use this all time.The 1080p amoled screen is very good for everything. The spen is very good at what it does.Also it is almost unrivaled by multitasking.Amazing Smartphone :) best android done by samsung yet , the best Smartphone i've ever used , really enjoying my Note 3

plok888
posted on 09 Mar 2014, 17:23 (Posts: 0; Member since: 09 Mar 2014)

Big Dissapointment

plok888 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I have had this phone for around 3months now and I have been experiencing difficulties. The UI of Samsung has been very poor. I have contacted Samsung multiple times and they have been unresponsive. I would not recommend this phone unless you are in desperate need.

Pros

Cons

• The UI was very laggy.

iTechies
posted on 04 Mar 2014, 11:40 (Posts: 81; Member since: 28 Dec 2013)

A game changer

iTechies has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

note 3 is still the best phone out there today! and even the G2/G2 pro is still nothing compared to this phone! it has tons of features especially the s pen which gives you experience more than just a phone!

Pros

• Big screen that gives you a crisp display!
  • S pen that makes your note 3 more than just a phone!
  • 3GB of RAM so it can handle many apps one at a time.(multitasking)
  • 2.3Ghz quad-core is way too fast
  • wireless charging support
  • air command is pretty nice!
  • ultra-fast browsing experience
  • leather like back design.
  • light weight device

Cons

• sometimes, it bothers me because i have to use two hands because its too big i guess
  • dont fit in my pocket
  • unrivaled
  • sometimes its dangerous to take it outside because of thieves that can snatch this huge phone easily
  • battery is not tht good.

iTechies alternatives:

seefo21
posted on 01 Mar 2014, 17:04 (Posts: 8; Member since: 15 Oct 2012)

great phone

seefo21 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

It's a fabulous phone. Great big screen, large memory, large RAM, a good camera, reasonable weight, great battery ، quick response, fast Internet and attractive shape ................... AND That's why I love Samsung

lllbenjolll
posted on 25 Feb 2014, 18:30 (Posts: 2; Member since: 15 Jan 2013)

can be better but still the best smartphone

lllbenjolll has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Note 3 is the best yet it lacks a lot of things i need in a smartphone. This is my choice because of the s-pen, sd card slot, and removable battery options. Samsung softwares that go with the s pen make note 3 great. I do a lot of multitasking for work and daily tasks. That is why i really want the note 4 to be improved since it is i think going to be my next phone. I can't buy other phones that dont have a wacom digitizer. So please, do everything that i have suggested and let other phone manufacturers follow your lead. The secret why samsung is the number 1 choice of most 1. Sd card slot 2. removable battery. The reason why Note series is the best is because of the s pen. :) Looking forward to seeing the Note 4!!! Don't be stupid in the upgrades. Listen to what i have said in the "Cons". :)

Multimedia 8/10 Put the speakers infront like the HTC one has done! It is more audible especially when watching movies and videos.
Camera 7/10 Great rear camera but can be so much better. Use 42mgpx like nokia has on its phone. Front camera should be atleast 16 mgpx with flash since people are fond of selfies. Upgrade the damn thing!!!!!! Ive seen 13 mgpx front cams and samsung is still using 2 mgpx.
UI speed 9/10 Touch wiz should have a speed option like nova launcher has. I hate the delay thingy, it feels laggy.
Battery 8/10 3200mah for 5.7 screen is just above average. In gaming mode, i grt 6 hours only. In 4G youtubing and surfing, i get 7 hours. Put 4000mah and still removable!!!!!!!!!

Pros

• micro sd card slot!!!!!!! :)
  • removable battery!!!!!!! :) this options makes me choose samsung since other phone manufacturers are stubborn to give this option. Lg G2, HTC one, sony z1 don't have this option. they are all stupid.
  • s-pen!!!!! :) love the s-pen
  • multi tasking

Cons

• front camera is 2mgpx. upgrade it to 16mgpx with flash for better selfies!!!! and please make a physical button for this like iphones have!!!
  • make your battery bigger!!! 4000mah should be perfect for this screen size!!! or atleast put this option for heavy users like me. i dont mind about the weight! When you test your battery, test it like everyone is a heavy user. 12hours of 3D gaming.
  • removable back cover should be replaceable. it i can buy new ones, i dont need to put case on it.
  • Put the damn speakers in front like HTC one!!!! i want clearer sound when watching videos!!!! i dont like to put the phone upside down when listening to music!!!!!
  • touch wiz (i hate the delay) i want a snappy launcher. Put an option for speed like nova launcher has!
  • s-pen has delay especially if i write fast. make it faster without delay so that itll feel like i am really writing on paper. :)
  • bezel can be slimmer like lg g2.
  • not dust and water proof.