Xiaomi president confirms the company's next 'flagship' is coming in January 2015
1. theguy2345 (Posts: 1196; Member since: 24 Jun 2014)
Wait, can you buy these outside, like in the US? Because if you can't, they must be everywhere in China if they are making that much money!
5. kabhijeet.16 (Posts: 803; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
India & China are it's 2 biggest markets...
7. Neros (Posts: 1016; Member since: 19 Dec 2014)
90% of their stuff is being sold in China. They've tried India, but they got banned. Also you have no warranty if things go wrong. Unless you want to send your phone back to China and then get a message that it got lost XD.
13. faizan-sharif (Posts: 97; Member since: 26 Jun 2013)
your reply that 90% stuff being sold to china may be right, but xiaomi just entered in india, yes there was a ban issue on ericsons patent and it was resloved with approval to sell qualcom devices only( with no mediatek) whcih is sot of good news for indian customers, India is one of bigger markets in the world and Xiaomi has already reached 1 million smartphones sold in a matter of just one quarter and that through flash sales. Secondly if you no nothing about the quality of a device, and also about the service center and all, do nt just speculate, on the other way MMX from india has launched a new line up Yureka, which is likely to gain some of xiaomi market, as they launched answer to redmi note earlier then xiaomi cud do, so its all competition stuff from companies, and indian customers are at the winning side. You just do not cry if you are not among lucky ones :D
2. tiara6918 (Posts: 2027; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
@hugobarracyanogenmod will now finally be upgrading from his htc one
3. itsdeepak4u2000 (Posts: 3718; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Release gap should be zero between India and China for all new handsets.
6. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
it's going to be a load a crap from this cheap chinese maker. 2015 is the year of:
1. iPhone 6 Plus
2. Samsung Galaxy S6
3. LG G4.
Sorry China, ur quality isn't on par with the big boys from Samsung & Lg...
8. KazuoHirai (unregistered)
Says the Apple fanboy. Never get your hands on a Xiaomi device, do you? Poor you.
9. sip1995 (Posts: 1565; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
Because they can't sell them outside China....
10. Lampriya (banned) (Posts: 245; Member since: 05 Oct 2013)
I won't use my clean hand to touch that dirty toy (Even if they give it to me for free)
12. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Newsflash: Apple produces the iPhone cheaply in China.
11. shuaibhere (Posts: 1983; Member since: 07 Jul 2012)
Lol says someone who had never touched a xiaomi device....
They are as good as flagship from bigboys..
MIUI is slow in low end smartphones but it flies in high end phones....and has lot of useful features and system wide themes...
14. gagakiller (banned) (Posts: 176; Member since: 08 Oct 2014)
the most famous Chinese copycats are about to release their next amazing phone
Called Xiaomi 6 plus
1-Inspired (cough cough stolen) from iPhone 6 plus design
2-inspired (stolen) iOS like UI calling it Xiaomi OS8
15. Chuck007 (Posts: 1054; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
If they are gonna target the international market they better change their mascot a bit. A PLA CCP cap wouldn't sell well with the western crowd lol.