Users on AT&T unable to use Google+ Hangouts video chat over cellular
1. Reluctant_Human (Posts: 753; Member since: 28 Jun 2012)
This is why you need to make "Nexus" S4 available for Verizon. Screw AT&T.
3. ksenia (Posts: 25; Member since: 29 Apr 2013)
thats why t-mobile is better we can do anything we want.
2. ckoch125 (Posts: 163; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Get your class action lawsuits ready, this will be just like facetime for many for awhile on att. Att is worse than verizon..
5. alpinejason (Posts: 249; Member since: 06 Sep 2011)
another reason why an unlocked unbranded phone is the way to go.that way you do not have att or verizons crap software in the phone so naturally you can bypass all that nonsense
6. zekes (Posts: 195; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
hold on android is open source well i guess not
7. tedkord (Posts: 3778; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
Android is100% open source. You need to look up what open source is, because you clearly don't know.
8. zekes (Posts: 195; Member since: 14 Aug 2012)
Lol no its not but its open tho not like unbuntu