They call it mellow yellow: Body of Nokia EOS leaks in another color
Now that it appears as though the polycarbonate body will be for the EOS, it pretty much leaves the aluminum chassis for the rumored Nokia Phablet or one other device we have in mind.
The other possibility, which we alluded to briefly the other day, is the Nokia Lumia 625. You might recall that we first mentioned that model early last month in connection with Nokia's May 14th press event. The phone was not released at the time, but it is expected to eventually launch with the largest screen in the Lumia line (for the moment) at 4.7 inches. This is not a high-end model as you can tell from the dual-core 1.2GHz processor and the 512MB of RAM on board.
Thanks Anonymous Tipster!
source: Weibo (subscription req'd) via TechKiddy
3. cameogt (Posts: 88; Member since: 18 Oct 2012)
for a midrange and for flagship maybe 2G of RAM. sounds cool.
12. -box- (Posts: 3960; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
They use 1GB in all the 92#s, I don't see why they'd use less this beast. I think the 808 PureView did too.
13. akki20892 (Posts: 3775; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
looks like now nokia flagship color is yellow.
4. rihel_95 (Posts: 279; Member since: 21 Mar 2012)
That's why both NOKIA's event invitaion poster was in BLACK and YELLOW.
5. Shatter (Posts: 2036; Member since: 29 May 2013)
Sorry Samung/Sony/HTC/Nokia your all dead to me, my next smart phone is going to be the new Meizu phones becuase your all dead with innovation.
I just love how much phonearena skips over all the good phones just because their made by chinese companies, its pathetic.
6. MCrapp (Posts: 313; Member since: 07 Apr 2013)
I don't see anything innovative! Samsung processor? Small Bezels?(Galaxy S4 and LG Optimus G Pro)
9. CanYouSeeTheLight (Posts: 1060; Member since: 05 Jul 2012)
Me neither, just a chinese phone with high specs, putting high end components on a phone without differentiating features from the others is not innovative imo.
10. No_Nonsense (Posts: 826; Member since: 17 Aug 2012)
Oh wait, that is to many when a certain company does that.
14. ZeroCide (Posts: 714; Member since: 09 Jan 2013)
I think his phone will Shatter when he gets it!
11. -box- (Posts: 3960; Member since: 04 Jan 2012)
The original leaked EOS picture was yellow. It is nice having another leak, but it isn't new.