- Check out our in-depth review of the OnePlus X
The OnePlus X is now permanently invite-free
1. plasm24 (Posts: 8; Member since: 13 Dec 2015)
if they put a better processor,camera,battery and fast charge 3.0 it'll totally blow the iphone 5se out of the water
2. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
That will also make opx worth 500$. At that price, you can already buy phones which have a better processor, camera and battery.
4. jellmoo (Posts: 1456; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
Um... That can be said of any phone though.
If we made phone X much better, it would be a better device than phone Y.
11. JunitoNH (Posts: 1585; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
Doesn't this devise have some missing, but important LTE bands?
3. monkeytown (Posts: 125; Member since: 26 Jul 2012)
oneplus should just f*** off with their stupid invite system and overhyped features they fail to deliver. was fun the first time but yeah...thats it.
5. xocomaox (Posts: 111; Member since: 14 Dec 2015)
I don't think anyone actually wants this phone.
7. WAusJackBauer (Posts: 185; Member since: 22 Mar 2015)
Are you crazy? This is really good value phone. I would definitely get it if I didn't mind 5 inch phones.
9. lyndon420 (Posts: 3708; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Agreed. They've obviously overproduced their phone and now looking to dump them.
12. GreekGeek (Posts: 1276; Member since: 22 Mar 2014)
Excess Surplus LOL
I guess their 30 minutes of fame has finally come to an end