The 1stFone is a cute and colorful basic phone for kids
2. scriptwriter (Posts: 396; Member since: 13 Nov 2012)
IF, i was gonna give a 4 year old a phone,
1. i wouldnt spend 55 quid on it,
2. it wouldnt be bright and colourful (this make it desireable. Its more likely to be stolen) and
3. Four year olds dont need phones as the only place they should be without a parent or guardian is in school.
Also didnt this company release this phone a few months back aiming it at OAPs?
3. Astro551 (Posts: 46; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
or you can get a Nokia 105.... for $20.
a quarter the price and probably still not as desireable :L
4. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6877; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Even though iPhone wasn't made for kids or no KIDS SHOULDN'T own a iPhone or a phone. And don't think they would like this.