Sony Xperia ion price revealed, up for pre-order
8. buggerrer (Posts: 288; Member since: 21 Sep 2011)
whats you new name will be? Ionq12? and call that a mix between your wife name and yours :p
13. arcq12 (Posts: 733; Member since: 13 Oct 2011)
you kidding right? it doesn't mean that there's an 'arc' on my name also means that I have a SE Arc or whatever.. and I don't even have a SE phone you trolling moron. And let me guess what you own? just tons of buggers? get a life, coz you have a pathetic one..
2. snowgator (Posts: 3289; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
3G only? Not even the fake 4G? Huh. Half effort SE.
9. BLikens1619 (Posts: 53; Member since: 12 Apr 2008)
This phone is ALL G! know the specs before posting.
18. snowgator (Posts: 3289; Member since: 19 Jan 2011)
"It will work on AT&T’s 3G waves"
My apologies. That line, along with nothing about 4G or LTE made me think it wouldn't. My bad. I will take the thumbs down like a man of wrong....
3. Borrie69 (Posts: 22; Member since: 14 Jan 2012)
How compatible will it be on Verizon's LTE? According to the specs it should work but would it have a lot of issues?
6. Fallout (Posts: 20; Member since: 22 Apr 2010)
Doesn't work on Verizon LTE, they use a different 700mhz than ATT
4. Mr.Mr.Upgrade (Posts: 425; Member since: 30 Aug 2011)
12 mp wat a joke......sony come on this is the best u can do ..........
5. Jericho (Posts: 302; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
why didnt they(se) release this all over the world but still i can get it in pakistan unlocked just like samsung focus and focus s through homeshopping.pk.
11. RamyRamz69 (Posts: 390; Member since: 12 Dec 2011)
"there’s a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon processor powering Ice Cream Sandwich."
Is that a typo or the best thing I heard this week?
12. Muhannad (Posts: 455; Member since: 20 Sep 2011)
This is exactly what has been puzzling me too!
15. CellieCell (Posts: 90; Member since: 14 Apr 2010)
Lol, I love reading all the sh!t talking ppl post ^_^
Can't wait for this phone to be available, love Sony cameras!
16. yougotkilled1 (Posts: 167; Member since: 27 Apr 2011)
If ICS is coming to that phone when it's released, I'm getting it on day 1!
19. spiderpig2894 (Posts: 444; Member since: 10 Jan 2012)
i think GB is still the OS. ICS will be on March or April.