Samsung's new DRAM should super-charge mobile devices
2. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Good thing my upgrade is in June 2013 lol.
4. willywill_evo (Posts: 162; Member since: 05 Jan 2011)
Your not along, but i dont see the need to upgrade now...im in a 400x800 resolution, single core, 768 mb of ram but atleast i got LTE and still love my android phone even if it has 2010 spec
6. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Lets hope your phone gets ICS, 768mb of ram is enough to handle ICS if its coded correctly. My only fear is quad core games not coming or being ported over to dual and single core phones. There's not that many dual core capable games as is
14. Jasonhunterx (Posts: 111; Member since: 20 Jul 2011)
Nexus S has 512MB Ram an max free is 338 or more depending on kernel an it runs ics amazing an can play quad core an y would you expect a quad game to be ported over to single core hats a lot of time an effort
16. theBankRobber (Posts: 681; Member since: 22 Sep 2011)
Speaking single core for others but for me I have a dual core tegra 2.
22. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
my SGS1 is running ICS smooth as frikkin silk. So.. excuse my drunkenness.. but it sounds like we are on the mobile equivilant of DDR3.. which.. yo.. is awesome. 12.8gbps is just freaky deaky fast. i want it!
3. cheetah2k (Posts: 1576; Member since: 16 Jan 2011)
Now thats innovation... Good to see Samsung is focusing on end user experience, rather than suing everyone.....
21. W.P._Android_in_that_Order (Posts: 208; Member since: 15 Feb 2012)
I couldnt have said it better myself. Thats hilarious.
5. henrickrw (Posts: 408; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
now it's time for apple to take them to court saying that they have the patent.... FTW Apple...!!!!
7. MorePhonesThanNeeded (Posts: 645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
This is what most Android manufacturers do when they aren't trying to defend themselves against the sue happy fruit corp. Making advancements, Samsung, Moto, HTC, these guys really are going at it with one another over who can bring the most kick ass tech to mobile phones. I'm just here to reap the benefits that is all :).
8. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
yeah right but it isn`t sue happy fruit corp, it is ROTTEN FRUIT INC.
9. som (Posts: 768; Member since: 10 Nov 2009)
Samsung a true innovative company please STOP copying from the rotten Apple.
11. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
go cry to your mama about copying your magical ******
10. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Yeah sounds like it'll make a difference. Ha Apple will probably come up with something similar and sue themselves to save Samsung the time.
12. iBeliever (banned) (Posts: 33; Member since: 21 Feb 2012)
As soon as Ipad 3 comes out we will know what the next Samsung tablet will look like. Now featuring s-cloud and s-tunes.
23. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
goodbye taco. see you in the next screen name.
btw, since apple gets the bulk of their parts from samsung.. what you should be saying is "now that we know what samsung is bringing to the table, we can expect similar from apple.. but with added egomania"
17. beefsupreme (Posts: 32; Member since: 07 Dec 2011)
Why are most of these comments apple related? People always complain when the articles have apple references in them and then when they don't you bring it up anyway.
18. Jphones (Posts: 235; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Because Apple sues everybody that's mentioned in an article so It's always suepple related
19. Bluesky02 (Posts: 1439; Member since: 05 Dec 2011)
Smart improvement, we'll see that in new samsung phones