Samsung's new DRAM should super-charge mobile devices
4. willywill_evo posted on 22 Feb 2012, 15:56 6 0
Your not along, but i dont see the need to upgrade now...im in a 400x800 resolution, single core, 768 mb of ram but atleast i got LTE and still love my android phone even if it has 2010 spec
6. theBankRobber posted on 22 Feb 2012, 16:14 0 0
Lets hope your phone gets ICS, 768mb of ram is enough to handle ICS if its coded correctly. My only fear is quad core games not coming or being ported over to dual and single core phones. There's not that many dual core capable games as is
14. Jasonhunterx posted on 22 Feb 2012, 20:11 1 0
Nexus S has 512MB Ram an max free is 338 or more depending on kernel an it runs ics amazing an can play quad core an y would you expect a quad game to be ported over to single core hats a lot of time an effort
16. theBankRobber posted on 22 Feb 2012, 20:52 0 1
Speaking single core for others but for me I have a dual core tegra 2.
22. remixfa posted on 24 Feb 2012, 00:04 0 0
my SGS1 is running ICS smooth as frikkin silk. So.. excuse my drunkenness.. but it sounds like we are on the mobile equivilant of DDR3.. which.. yo.. is awesome. 12.8gbps is just freaky deaky fast. i want it!
3. cheetah2k posted on 22 Feb 2012, 15:45 21 0
Now thats innovation... Good to see Samsung is focusing on end user experience, rather than suing everyone.....
21. W.P._Android_in_that_Order posted on 23 Feb 2012, 23:39 2 0
I couldnt have said it better myself. Thats hilarious.
5. henrickrw posted on 22 Feb 2012, 16:09 13 3
now it's time for apple to take them to court saying that they have the patent.... FTW Apple...!!!!
7. MorePhonesThanNeeded posted on 22 Feb 2012, 16:18 11 0
This is what most Android manufacturers do when they aren't trying to defend themselves against the sue happy fruit corp. Making advancements, Samsung, Moto, HTC, these guys really are going at it with one another over who can bring the most kick ass tech to mobile phones. I'm just here to reap the benefits that is all :).
8. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 22 Feb 2012, 17:01 3 2
yeah right but it isn`t sue happy fruit corp, it is ROTTEN FRUIT INC.
9. som posted on 22 Feb 2012, 17:07 0 10
Samsung a true innovative company please STOP copying from the rotten Apple.
11. ZEUS.the.thunder.god posted on 22 Feb 2012, 18:09 4 1
go cry to your mama about copying your magical ******
10. Jphones posted on 22 Feb 2012, 17:25 5 0
Yeah sounds like it'll make a difference. Ha Apple will probably come up with something similar and sue themselves to save Samsung the time.
12. iBeliever (banned) posted on 22 Feb 2012, 18:36 0 14
As soon as Ipad 3 comes out we will know what the next Samsung tablet will look like. Now featuring s-cloud and s-tunes.
23. remixfa posted on 24 Feb 2012, 00:05 0 0
goodbye taco. see you in the next screen name.
btw, since apple gets the bulk of their parts from samsung.. what you should be saying is "now that we know what samsung is bringing to the table, we can expect similar from apple.. but with added egomania"
17. beefsupreme posted on 22 Feb 2012, 21:16 0 1
Why are most of these comments apple related? People always complain when the articles have apple references in them and then when they don't you bring it up anyway.
18. Jphones posted on 22 Feb 2012, 21:58 1 0
Because Apple sues everybody that's mentioned in an article so It's always suepple related
19. Bluesky02 posted on 23 Feb 2012, 02:20 0 0
Smart improvement, we'll see that in new samsung phones