Samsung will soon launch Iron Man versions of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 edge
69. pixelated (Posts: 58; Member since: 03 May 2015)
Then u won't be able to pick up that phone!!
11. rd_nest (Posts: 1591; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Guys, these designs are made by some fans, not official versions.
16. UglyFrank (Posts: 1601; Member since: 23 Jan 2014)
Can people not still appreciate them despite them being unofficial?
18. maherk (Posts: 3465; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
Not really. Samsung released some pictures of these when they 1st announced the S6 and S6 Edge.
73. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Don't remember what version looks like but I sure remember what her butt looks like :P
81. ecmedic4 (Posts: 325; Member since: 02 May 2013)
Amen! That version will prob sell the most just for that reason lol.
4. arch_angel (Posts: 1651; Member since: 20 Feb 2015)
black widow, Captain, and Iron man look amazing.
68. Planterz (Posts: 2035; Member since: 30 Apr 2012)
It's there, it's just really really small.
9. Commentator (Posts: 3669; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I'd need to see the final version, but if I can trade in for one at T-Mobile count me in.
...Although maybe I should hold out for a Howard the Duck model...
22. darkkjedii (Posts: 20021; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I remember that god awful movie bro lol.
70. gaming64 (unregistered)
Yeah but he was BAD ASS
10. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 2155; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
I wish they were doing that for the Note 4. That would be a "win-win" since I find the screen a little small on the S6 and they would get to jumpstart a phone that has been in production for a while (read: less cost to do this).
12. derivativex (Posts: 176; Member since: 15 Jul 2014)
Holy s**t batman I mean iron maN. The hulk edge is my favorite though
13. darkkjedii (Posts: 20021; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I'll call it now. The Iron Man one is the best looking phone I've ever seen, if they do it like the pic bar none. Scarlett is smokin hot.
19. vergil9 (banned) (Posts: 517; Member since: 06 Apr 2015)
Same here. Big fan of Iron Man lol.
Would definitely buy if it is priced right.
29. vergil9 (banned) (Posts: 517; Member since: 06 Apr 2015)
Yeah I've seen it, surely you have too xD
31. darkkjedii (Posts: 20021; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Yeah saw it Saturday man, great movie. I was mad at a certain part though.
49. vergil9 (banned) (Posts: 517; Member since: 06 Apr 2015)
Me too, I was like, whaaaaaaaaaaat?
50. darkkjedii (Posts: 20021; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
I was like no F'n way lol. I still have the comics too, in plastic against cardboard.
59. sniperdroid (Posts: 146; Member since: 23 May 2013)
No spoilers please, I'm going to watch it today.
66. tech2 (Posts: 3388; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Okay, we won't tell Scarlett Johansson dies.
14. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
Captain for me...
15. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
The built in voice assistant should be customized to the Avenger you choose. That'd be something.
52. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Yeah the Ironman edition definitely should have a Jarvis voice installed.
Would Samsung put it in Google now or s-voice? Probably s-voice but who knows.
23. 99nights (Posts: 1152; Member since: 10 Mar 2015)
They are okay, not a fan of these kind of phones. I like mine plain and original with no colors (gold is the worst imo for any phone, it looks too fake. I'll almost go black every time as white seems to get dirty easily.)
27. Pattyface (Posts: 1523; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
To each their own but man that all sounds boring lol
24. Settings (Posts: 1494; Member since: 02 Jul 2014)
⚠ SPOILER ALERT ⚠
Natasha used the S6 towards the end of the movie at the new S.H.I.E.L.D base.
28. Pattyface (Posts: 1523; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
Good movie with sky high production values
26. Pattyface (Posts: 1523; Member since: 20 Aug 2014)
I love the iron man one.. Wow I'm super impressed
30. Cheezwiz (Posts: 430; Member since: 29 Dec 2014)
Some rich 15-year old will have Mom buy it for him.
Some pathetic 40-year-old will buy it for himself.
Everyone else will look and wonder: why?
35. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8822; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
I'm 46 so how is it pathetic for me to buy one? Though I don't like the Avengers, I like the Ironman one but I would certain buy the blue one for sure. What's wrong with someone 40+ buying it? How old are the fools who are going to buy the Apple Watch Edition for $10,000 other than rich teens? Mostly 40 year olds probably. Notice the age of most of the people at healthclubs? Depending on the club, it's mostly middle aged people.
What about people who just like Marvel related stuff?
It's the same for people who just collect Apple stuff too...right?
38. darkkjedii (Posts: 20021; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Why do you constantly have to pull Apple into everything? His post mentioned no OEM's at all. Just buy what you like man geez.
42. ibend (Posts: 3769; Member since: 30 Sep 2014)
only iSheep will bash samsung phone.
normal people should just ignore thoos kind of comment :P
46. darkkjedii (Posts: 20021; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Your comment made zero sense, as a response to my post. Those, not "thoos".
60. 99nights (Posts: 1152; Member since: 10 Mar 2015)
Spelling nazi +1 at it again. He probably mispelt a word, come on man.
62. Cicero (Posts: 858; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
Do you speak French or German or Spanish or Dutch or Portuguese or Polish or Swahili? We are some here which are not English native.
54. Cheezwiz (Posts: 430; Member since: 29 Dec 2014)
A transformers avatar for a 46 year old. My point has been made. You buy what you like.
63. Cicero (Posts: 858; Member since: 22 Jan 2014)
And a green Hulk for my 45yo. Hope they will make my choice.
32. dimas (Posts: 1967; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
I want to see the Nick Fury and Black Widow theme in HTC One M9. Their silver color sure is ugly on actual device.
37. dimas (Posts: 1967; Member since: 22 Jul 2014)
Gonna correct myself. One M8, M9 didn't exist.
75. o0Exia0o (Posts: 895; Member since: 01 Feb 2013)
Should have stuck to your original comment. The M9 Does exist. It just came out. Though if I had to choose I would have the M8 over the M9
33. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8822; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Wow! They are probably using this to see if there is going to be a demand for the others. If they get a lot of buyers they could do all of them. All it takes is an OK and a deal to see how much of the cost the partner gets. After all this would help them sell more phones.
That red and gold does look good. I would hope they use the guys renders and pay him for giving them the idea.