Samsung posts teaser for its April 29 announcement; Galaxy K incoming?
1. Tizen007 (Posts: 574; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I'll probably get one mainly for a camera use if it has a good design.
4. james004 (Posts: 486; Member since: 15 May 2013)
it would be that rounded bastard-point&shoot camera from smart-phone.
3. CyberFalcon (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Then u ll be disappointed for sure...
5. Tizen007 (Posts: 574; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
September is the month that will force you to kneel.
Wait for the bezel-less 3 sided flexible YOUM display on the Galaxy Note 4 hater.
9. CyberFalcon (Posts: 176; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
dude dont mistake me.. I m no hater...
i just dont like their design thats all...
Be true to urself in answering this question.
"Do u like their design??"
12. Tizen007 (Posts: 574; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I know I know... We all know what the front is going to look like but lets wait and see. Miracles do happen in this world.But one thing I want to point out for samsung, you have to see the phone in real life before you make any conclusions about the concept image. The GS5 concept is ugly for sure however the real device looks sleek and premium.
24. true1984 (Posts: 655; Member since: 23 May 2012)
i'm sorry but a 3-sided display doesnt sound pratical at all. how are you supposed to hold it with out accidentally pressing something? i'm pretty sure they wouldnt release somthing like that anytime soon
28. DnB925Art (Posts: 533; Member since: 23 May 2013)
Palm rejection technology could be built in
7. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Check out Sony's RX100 if you want a great small camera.
21. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
But it's connected to your beautiful and slim phone which can call and is smart.
6. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3806; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Yawn. After the S5, there will be the inevitable deluge of chopshop derivatives.
The only upcoming Samsung phone that people actually care about is the Note 4 (and the S5 Prime if it is more than just rumors).
8. Teja171 (unregistered)
Bad luck S5 owners. You might have to get one again. Just saying..
13. Tizen007 (Posts: 574; Member since: 07 Jan 2014)
I can assure you, you wont be saying that if you owned a S5. The S5 has so many magnificent features that are actually USEFUL.
The only reason I want this is because I needed a camera. It's also integrated with smartphone characteristics so I can do all sorts of things with my pics.
14. SPASE (Posts: 184; Member since: 03 May 2013)
I holding out for this too, good camera with 10 x optical and the added benefits of a phone.
16. sergiobr (Posts: 484; Member since: 25 Feb 2013)
I´m excited ! What´s the sensor size ???? 1' ??? I´m in !
20. Deaconclgi (Posts: 388; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
It will probably be 1/2.6, still smaller than the 1/1.8 sensor in the 2010 Nokia N8. I would like for it to be a bigger sensor than the 1/1.2 sensor in the Nokia 808 PureView. Come on Samsung, deliver a sensor worthy of the hump!
22. ArtSim98 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
It will be 1/2.3 Pretty sure about that.
26. Deaconclgi (Posts: 388; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
Well, that is a good improvement over the sensor size in the Galaxy S Zoom.
19. osanilevich (Posts: 257; Member since: 29 Sep 2009)
When I saw the title, I thought it meant that they were releasing the S5 premium literally a day after I got my S5. I really hope they don't shaft users like that. Locked bootloader is enough
23. surethom (Posts: 381; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Thinner than last years brick but from what I have seen this so called “camera phone” is still to thick to be classed as a “camera phone” it is more a Camera that has a phone bolted on.
Samsung should have reduced the optical zoom to 5 x & made it even thinner.
25. Quezdagreat (Posts: 428; Member since: 05 Apr 2012)
did the s5 just come out? and they say apple is a ripoff they do this every year
27. paulyd0021 (Posts: 16; Member since: 20 Dec 2013)
I think I may be VERY tempted to buy this if the price is right. The 4.8" screen size is my maximum ideal size for one handed use. My two biggest concerns about the previous version (low specs/giant lens hump) have been addressed adequately enough. The only thing that concerns me now after seeing this picture is the dynamic range. That building in the back is horribly over exposed. It was rumored this phone might not have an HDR mode, which would have greatly helped in a scenario such as this. If there's no HDR mode I may hold off on making a purchase until reviews come in, but I don't understand why they wouldn't include such an important feature on a phone that's designed to have the best camera possible. I guess we'll find out tomorrow!