Samsung announces 4 different covers and cases for the Galaxy S 4
7. LonghornTech (Posts: 50; Member since: 14 Mar 2013)
For Samsung, who can continue to gain profits from their accessories.
3. Lauticol (Posts: 335; Member since: 25 Jun 2011)
I think this is why Jeremy said "It's my favourite colour" when he opened the box, cases..
10. laheelahee (Posts: 213; Member since: 09 Apr 2012)
but when he took the phones out of the box, they were naked
4. MartianMe (unregistered)
the only thing i liked was the women in this unpack..
5. Rydsmith (Posts: 525; Member since: 20 Jun 2012)
Maybe I'm dense, and sometimes I can be (I'll admit it), but can someone please explain to me the point of the flip covers.
When it comes to phones and the idea of us being a lot more mobile as a society, having to flip back the protector in order to see the information I need seems like a step back to me. I'm assuming (and hoping) that the phone screen comes one when you remove the cover as that gets rid of the need to hit the power/stand by button, but still it honestly feels like a massive amount of cumbersomeness with regards to usability.
The S View, similar problem, but at least I can see the information without having to be rude and take my entirely out of my pocket during a meeting, lecture, conversation, etc...
9. timtimity (Posts: 196; Member since: 13 Aug 2012)
Wonder if the S View covers will be coming to the S3 too
11. Daftama (Posts: 619; Member since: 03 Nov 2012)
View cover looks is wack idea is great looks not so great