Samsung Galaxy S III official accessories press shots surface
1. the_s2 (Posts: 239; Member since: 22 Nov 2011)
Is it a typo, or does S pen actually come built in with GS III?
2. a1000smiles4u (Posts: 84; Member since: 24 Apr 2012)
its a typo s pen comes built in with note
4. lexyz (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 May 2012)
how about the "c pen"...can this be use also in Galaxy S2?
8. jibraihimi (Posts: 764; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
Will the functionality of 'C pen' be same as 'S pen'..........???? Like can C-pen do all the stuffs that S-pen can do on note.......??? If answer is in affermative then now I'm excited for S3...........
11. PackMan (Posts: 277; Member since: 09 Mar 2012)
No. The phone also need to have digitizer system which s3 doesn't have. This is just like any third party stylus that you can buy for any capacitive touch screen, but just made by Samsung for S3.
Galxay note's S-Pen has pressure sensitivity like that of graphics tablets.
9. technot (Posts: 7; Member since: 31 Jan 2012)
"S3 has got the S-Memo app the very same as in Galaxy Note. It allows you to draw and write with a stylus only S3 hasn’t got one. But not to worry it works so well you can even draw with your nail or use any stylus on sale and still get the same quality as on Note." This according to one of the most comprehensive reviews Ive read about SG3 from another site.