Samsung Galaxy S II may get Jelly Bean update in November
15. IamYourFather6657 (Posts: 321; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
So damm long ? My dad should have bought a Gnexus
Well i did i told him Galaxy S series sucks like s**t he dont listen to me now he see what he has in his hands
3. MalakiMills (Posts: 255; Member since: 15 Jun 2010)
Impressive, I would like to see others upgrade like this. I doubt more than half of this phones "generation" will ever see the likes of Jelly Bean. Not to many of them even got Ice cream Sandwich.
5. Gaurav008 (Posts: 179; Member since: 20 Jul 2012)
if it does gat it..it would be aasome..but i am happy with ICS For now atleast..
6. jan25 (Posts: 327; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
by the time the S2 gets it's update, we will be ready for Key Lime Pie or whatever the next android will be.
7. tharag (Posts: 26; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
exactly what the old customers are feeling carp about all this timeline & promises when you have source code from months & other devices are getting update then why not all of them have it in some compact schedule than this vast timeline of quarters
9. WinC76 (Posts: 48; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
I really hope Samsung does provide a Jelly Bean update to the S II. But of course, Samsung needs to confirm about this timeline.
11. droidtx82 (Posts: 4; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
I wonder when sprint galaxy s2 will get it
12. SvbZero (Posts: 27; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Up until the 2nd to last OTA update.. The phone worked perfectly! Thanks Samsung for ruining my favorite phone! I paid $609 for the International Version.. & it was worth every penny.. Little did I know they'd push an OTA update that actually made it worse than stock Gingerbread it launched with! Went from averaging over 4,000 in Quadrant Standard.. to averaging 3,000 :( I scored as high as 4,675 before these last 2 updates
13. SvbZero (Posts: 27; Member since: 07 Jun 2012)
Please fix this Samsung UK.. The phone deserves better than what you've done to it & us.. lately . I'm having problems now I never had a single time before these last OTA's.. Please fix this
14. Nafiz (Posts: 10; Member since: 12 Sep 2012)
Hadeehh,, they said septemper, than october, than november, next december. why not said next year, then make it early samsung.
my place always longer get updates -___-