Samsung Galaxy S II gets some preview CM10 Jelly Bean love in its turn
1. sjtempo9x (Posts: 7; Member since: 21 Jul 2012)
waiting for official of SamSung's update and I'll order one :D
2. sorcio46 (Posts: 420; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
CyanogenMod 10 and 9 are way better than the stock ones
8. anywherehome (Posts: 971; Member since: 13 Dec 2011)
no, because of closed HW drivers' licenses you can not install and play many apps and games from market (+ problems with HW video decoding)
and thats more important than a little better user UI
therefore I recommend buying Nexus with concessions (no microsd, fm radio, ...)
4. SleepingOz (unregistered)
Finally some CM10/Jellybean love for the GSII!
But I'll wait for a more stable build to be released, may be in 3 weeks or so.
6. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Yeah, I have CM10 4.1.1 on my captivate - amazing on my old phone.
7. doody (Posts: 14; Member since: 24 Jun 2012)
I have to be honest, I am yet to find any Rom that actually works 100%, they always seem to have problems, phone calls, lag, force close, and a bunch of smaller anoying bugs. I put my phone back to original stock ICS unrooted, and works great. I'll wait for official!