Samsung Galaxy Note 4 should be announced September 3rd
3. CyberFalcon (Posts: 172; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Dude i like the way u bash JakeLee, but this is pure Trolling...
30. CyberFalcon (Posts: 172; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
I never thought u to be the TrolloftheYear i always thought u to be THE TrollHunter of the Year...
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Correction: Note 4 > iPhone 1,273,929,729s
13. CyberFalcon (Posts: 172; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Pls understand onething, it doesnt mean that if WP fans supports Android fans while bashing iPhones they ll support you back...
15. akki20892 (Posts: 3651; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
I'm not wp fan....I'm a Nokia fan....I tell the true fact.
19. Trolloftheyear (banned) (Posts: 66; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Thats not true. Iphone won't last till then.
27. ihavenoname (Posts: 1518; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
Human race probably won't last till then... Except Samsung and Apple might, because they most likely have some patent case going on even then.
29. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
And how long you think lagdroid will last? Hmm?
50. smarttechbadworld (Posts: 74; Member since: 07 May 2014)
Fck Samsung why 3gb of ram :( why ? I am going to buy the lg g3 snapdragon 805 version if the note 4 doesn't have 4gb of ram . Samsung if you don't put 4gb of ram I will fack you up
62. Gazeebo (Posts: 7; Member since: 02 Aug 2014)
Why do you want 4GB of RAM? little overkill much? and 4Gb and up is not that useful without a 64-bit CPU which only the Iphone has if I'm not mistaking.
33. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Idk why you call yourself trolliftheyear cuz your come backs are pretty weak
40. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
I don't see any proof though. My little sister has better comebacks than this noob
43. CyberFalcon (Posts: 172; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Trolloftheyear i think this guy is JakeLee's fan as i am urs...
49. naittosan (Posts: 234; Member since: 28 Jun 2014)
Well tell me that when we see who Outselling who.
2. josephnero (Posts: 325; Member since: 16 Nov 2011)
It will be an exciting day.Sony also will announce Z3 the same day.
Imagine Note 4+Z3=Awesome
41. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Yeah and maybe next year one lucky carrier will get it
5. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
i'll probably sell my S5 for the Note 4.
7. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
probably...probably...man you do whatever you can to get one...its in the league of legends
48. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
they won't be the greatest phones to get by the end of the year if that's what you mean.
42. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
Sell your crap and buy a bigger crap why don'tcha
46. KingKurogiii (Posts: 5645; Member since: 23 Oct 2011)
the only reason i really have an S5 is because it's helpful in my line of work. i actually like my Moto X and my iPhone 5S more than the S5.
58. gigaraga (Posts: 1381; Member since: 29 Mar 2013)
So every other phone is just a huge pile of crap? (i.e. no other phones are better)
6. Derekjeter (Posts: 326; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
Unless they announce and release same day it wont stand a chance with iPhone 6 on sales. Yes the Note 4 will have great specs but again Android needs high end specs just to turn on the phone. iPhone dosnt need 40 cores and 20 ram its smooth just the way it is.
11. cleat-glitch (Posts: 109; Member since: 07 Feb 2014)
it doesn't have to sell...its an experience...you haven't used a note series you're missing out
23. RedMage1928 (Posts: 21; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Samsung had it for a while,now all you're missing out on use a few useful features and a whole bunch of gimmicky crap that sits around taking up space and barely works
34. Derekjeter (Posts: 326; Member since: 27 Oct 2011)
"it doesn't have to sell" Yes it does. It has to sell more than the S5 flop. Samsung knows its in trouble if the iphone does come with a bigger screen. Why do you think its attacking iPhone with all the commercials laletly. The new iPhone will have bigger screen bigger battery and in my opinion thats all they need. I left my 5s for those reasons small screen not enough battery.
44. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
"It doesn't have to sell" you should be the CEO xD
12. hurrycanger (Posts: 1287; Member since: 01 Dec 2013)
It's okay. According to you, a $50 android phone is also high end. It's at the same league with the iPhone 5s now.
20. tedkord (Posts: 5246; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
And a PC with a Celeron and 2gb of ram and built in graphics runs Minecraft just fine. Try running the latest Crysis on it.
9. superfans (Posts: 151; Member since: 30 Jul 2012)
Note 4 will probably be release a week before or after the announcement of iPhone 6
45. CyberFalcon (Posts: 172; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
Ok i get it u r the TrollHateroftheYear :P...
21. tedkord (Posts: 5246; Member since: 17 Jun 2009)
They don't need to dig a grave - the could just be buried under the avalanche of smartphones they sell (more than twice as many as anyone else, in case you were wondering).
24. RedMage1928 (Posts: 21; Member since: 10 Feb 2014)
Really?Their sales for the S4 AND S5 were below expectations.Numbers are less than 1/8th of the big picture.Yes they sell a bunch of devices,primarily crap at that.They flood the market with every sort and variety.You have a lot to learn
32. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
It's the same old Chinese mass producing flood the market with knock off crap business move
61. Arte-8800 (banned) (Posts: 4562; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
Your post makes no sense.
Just because they didn't meet their expectations, they are still fine.
The Note series are doing fine. YoY it's sales are progressing.
25. billgates (banned) (Posts: 555; Member since: 29 May 2014)
May the an iPhone 6 or just buy the note 4 hmm..
26. Jeradiah3 (Posts: 1008; Member since: 11 Feb 2010)
QOTD: I plan on buying either the Note 3 or Note 4 before the end of the year. I love the Note 3 and I've heard nothing but great things to say about it no matter what carrier you have, but I'm starting to like what I'm hearing from the Note 4
Which phone should I get?
36. lolatfailphones (Posts: 153; Member since: 08 Apr 2013)
What am I doing with a phone that would shut off in my pocket? GS3 was the last straw for me.
51. KingDingaLing (Posts: 324; Member since: 11 Oct 2013)
Not gonna lie. I'm waiting to see what Apple brings with 5.5" model (if there is such a thing). I know the Note 4 will be spectacular, but I may test the iPhone 6 for a couple of weeks and see if I miss the Android style or not.
Kind of cool that ATT has a 2 week trial on phones only to pay a restocking fee if/when returned. I talk to a lot of ppl about this and they've never heard of it. There's a lot of ppl missing out on this and think they're stuck with their phones once bought.
52. AquaBaron (Posts: 7; Member since: 25 Jul 2014)
lets see how it will be, looking forward to see
53. Daytonadave17 (Posts: 53; Member since: 26 Oct 2013)
I'll take my Lumia 1520 over Any android or iPhone!
55. shamatuu (Posts: 149; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
So this gives them a month before the iphone 6. Looking forward to the Note 4.