Samsung Cronus in development – new WP8 smartphone
1. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Keep focusing on your Galaxy, Samsung! Leave the WP8 smartphones to Nokia.
5. tashreef (Posts: 476; Member since: 24 Nov 2012)
Samsung is trying dominate every market but unfortunately they are only good at making android phone. oops! I i mean Gimmick phones
14. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
You mean cheap glossy plastic phones?
20. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
yeah cheap plastic same as lumia 520 and 620
23. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Cheap plastic 520 that feels much better than high-end S4
34. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
lol 520 and 620 are cheap ones not high ends either so plastic will do just fine and nice comparison btw between cheapest wp8 v flagship SGS4 quite equal in build quality since lumia9xx are way ahead of SGS4 build quality
58. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
If plastics are cheap then nokia shudn't use it even in low end smartphones
better come up with something new
86. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
what should them come up with high quality ebony plating or carbon fiber or platinium coating
like seriously use the brain for start man 150$ dont get aluminium body besdie the precisios SGS4 is overpriced crap made of plastic these low ends are justified
41. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
The only thing that's cheap about the GS4 (and almost every other Samsung phone for the past 2 years) is the glossy finish and the flimsy battery cover. I am perfectly fine with plastic, as long as it has a matte finish and has a unibody design, both of which the GS4 lacks.
The GS3 and GS4 are great in many categories, but design is not one of them.
47. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
and this is the reason why I prefer HTC and Nokia over Samsung..
HTC has much better quality and their hardware isn't bad.. No Timely updates is their only problem.
51. MachidoDen (banned) (Posts: 202; Member since: 30 May 2013)
It feels better to have Jelly bean and may be key lime pie in future ,second after nexus rather than holding polycarbonate or aluminum
And it also feels much better when u can change and upgrade ur battery to 5200 by mugen power rather than sticking to 2300 :D
60. papss (unregistered)
I agree.. Its not that it uses plastic that makes it feel cheap.. I prefer plastic but its the way its used
57. yahoo29 (Posts: 71; Member since: 15 Sep 2012)
HUH?? I dont get it Samesung is using cheap plastics unlike nokia they are using other kind of plastic.
69. mafiaprinc3 (Posts: 540; Member since: 07 May 2012)
at least they look better,s4 looks like crap compared to xperia z,zl,l,sp etc even the optimus g looks better. samsung has features now they need design
65. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
Nokia still uses plastic on there devices like Samsung. So you are wrong.
Troll calling a plastic cheap when Nokia uses the same, except it's thicker plastic.
And who the hell nowadays carrys phones that are
74. papss (unregistered)
You must have little girl arms and hands
77. TROLL (banned) (Posts: 4851; Member since: 13 Apr 2012)
No the point is the L920 is the same size as the HtcOneXL
A 4.5inch phone that looks like a 5inch phone.
Why the hell would I want to carry a plastic cheap device that weights at 180grms
My Nokia 8800 Carbon Arte weights at 150Grms and thats made of titanium carbon steel sapphire glass not frickin plastic!©
Its ok if it was ceramic sapphire
85. papss (unregistered)
Man it's anything but cheaply made.. You need to take the fanboy goggles off for a minute. Most android phones feel like cheap toys compared to most Nokia phones. Personal preference, I hate phones that are air light.. That's what I consider cheap feeling.
87. haseebzahid (Posts: 1853; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
hahah huge man ur double standism has no limits samsung phones have cross the 6" mark and you sleeping
96. DerryAhmad (Posts: 278; Member since: 05 May 2012)
I have both Galaxy S4 and Lumia 920. While the S4 has all the features and apps that I want, but the Lumia920 hardware feels much more premium. I'm still trying to find a good case for the S4 while the Lumia920 looks better naked.
21. tech2 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
You see the whole world doesn't start & end with mobile phones.
Samsung is revered in the technology world for its single handedly pushing the OLED technology, their vast & manufacturing capabilities for RAMS, processor and also their TVs.
If only one tries he can accomplish and regarding GS4 I'll let the sales do the talking ;)
32. reten (Posts: 43; Member since: 03 Apr 2013)
Oh ya the whole world is just stupid to buy Samsung gimmicks right?.
19. tech2 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Yup ! That's exactly what they'll do.
Take advice from teenage trolls on the internet rather then believing their vast & experienced experts !
28. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Yeah...."teenage trolls on the internet".... yeah I know what you're talking about.
40. tech2 (Posts: 3463; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
I mean Seriously ?! that's call you have to say...jeeeez....
...even teenage is being too respectful too u. Your comments are even younger than a teenager !
42. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Uh...you misunderstood my comment bro, and you don't even know what you're talking about, aren't ya?
48. Potato. (banned) (Posts: 607; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Are you talking to yourself?
Tech2 was your old account that was blocked I guess.
54. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Actually, tech3 was my old account and it was blocked.